To all of you new tobacco owners....

Triplets05

Jul 30, 2006
I too purchased the Tobacco paddy from NAP. I do love the color and was very pleasantly surprised.....but the texture of my bag is very smooth. I was just wondering if any of you also received smoother leather?? I also have a whiskey paddy that is very pebbly and a gris paddy that is highly pebbly on one side and fades into being more smooth on the other. But this bag by far has the least amount of texture. I am just curious about other ones out there. I have contacted NAP to see if I could do an exchange if they get a return, but have not heard back from them. I am on the fence right now. I do LOVE the pebbly leather, but on the other hand it is a unique transition to have a paddy that has this character all of it's own.

Hi Triplets,
I would consider mine fairly pebbly--it is more pebbled than my ivory. Here is a picture--how does it compare to yours?

Attachments

• anth paddy_1.jpg
    anth paddy_1.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 96
Hey Triplets,

I think mine is pretty pebbled as well. I think if the bag is smooth overall maybe its ok? rather than part smooth part unsmooth? do you think it looks bad or awkward without the pebbled leather? and i think you're right that it might give the bag a unique characteristic!

I have an orange that is quite smooth. And a mini taupe that is smooth as well. I like the variation in leather from one bag to another. Not much fun if everything were as uniform as LV bags.

dear triplets05:
my tobacco from nap too is pebble but the mousse one is not.... Aubergine and gold too was pebble.

Hope this helps...

I was an lv lover too and they usually are pretty consistent on their quality control, but for chloe (since I am new too) i tend to see that some complaints about it???
not sure why it would not be consistent as some people complaint about their loose lock and mine was a un-attached handle which I had to re-attached it myself???
morgan

Tiplets05 I know what you mean:yes: I got my tobacco a few days ago and the front is a lot smoother than the back. The back is oh so pebbly. I find that there is a lot of differences in the newer Chloes:confused1: I kinda wish I could send for another

Attachments

• DSCN2739.jpg
    DSCN2739.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCN2737.jpg
    DSCN2737.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 91
Tiplets05 I know what you mean:yes: I got my tobacco a few days ago and the front is a lot smoother than the back. The back is oh so pebbly. I find that there is a lot of differences in the newer Chloes:confused1: I kinda wish I could send for another
My tabacco is the same. Even the texures of the two sides are different. :angel:

Jstar- my entire bag is like the front of your bag. Don't you just wish your pebbly side was the front? Darn it!!

macp6-your bag looks wonderful...very pebbly!!

All in all, it is a fantastic deal. If I had paid full price I might want to be doing a return and exchange for something more to my taste, but I just don't think this great opportunity will come around again. I donot live in a town where Chloe is sold, so I don't have the chance to catch a great sale. And I do really like the color. I set my expectations low because I theorized that if they were selling a bag for 50% off it must be a dud. But I am so pleased with the color. It doesn't have the mucky green undertones that showed up on the website. I think it looks like a piece of Dove chocolate, and that is one of my favorite things. I am so happy for all of you 1st time paddy owners that were able to score this bag for such a fantastic price.