To All Of My COACHIES...Its Time For Me To Let The Truth Out :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
I have had so many requests in the past couple of weeks to post my collection but have been basically blowing everyone off and Im very sorry for that but I promise there is a very legit reason. O.K. here we go:
It will be 2 weeks tomorrow that I lost my entire collection...every bag I own including LV, Balenciaga, Chanel, and Chloe, and yes ALL of my Coach.
My wonderful FIL was making me some beautiful shelves for my bags so I packed them all in their dust bags and put them in huge black garbage bags and set aside in my room until my shelves were done. Well my 10 yr. old son Kyle decided to surprise me while I was at the grocery store one morning before school my feeding our dog, doing the dishes and yes, taking out ALL of the "trash". As luck should have it, it was trash p/u day and my entire collection including wallets and fobs ended up in the dumpster. I exhaused every effort trying to find them and get them back with no luck at all.
Not to worry Kyle is fine, we both cried a little but he and I both know he was just doing his very best to help mom out.
So there you have it. Thats the reason I have no updated collection photos.:shame:

I am so sorry :cry: What a terrible thing to happen.. I can not even imagine how that must feel.. sounds like you are still looking at it the right way that everyone is alright, they are just things.. but still.. :cry: We are here for you sweetie!!!! :flowers:

Oh no... so sorry to hear about the loss of your hand bag collection! Did you check with your home owner's or rental insurance policy? Perhaps your insurance policy would be able to cover some or most of the loss.

Kimmie, I'm sooooo sorry to hear this!!!!! :crybaby:
I was in shock when I was reading this. ((((((hugs))))))
I can't imagine what it was like when you found out. Poor Kyle, I'm glad you both understood that he was only trying to help. Awwww.... I'm soooo sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.