To all Epi owners...

1. I'm thinking of buying in the near future either a Passy PM or an Alma in Epi but I have no experience with this leather at all.

Can all you Epi owners give me as much info as possible about this leather: Is it sturdy, does it wear well, does it soften with time...all your thoughts and experiences will be greatly appreciated...thanks a lot..!!;) :biggrin:

2. I love epi. Water proof...that's what i like mostly. Leather can be scratched with sharp objects. Other than that, it's great cause it just has a subtle LV on the corner and it's very elegant. =)

3. i LOVE EPI!!
    I have a epi speedy 30 in black and its so elegant-I really like that it doesn't scream Louis and the leather smells wonderful, even after 4 months. I love too that the rain doesn't bother it and I don't have to baby it. I'm dying for a red passy gm or alma(that's for my next bonus!)

4. i love my epi bags... black noe, black alma and pouchette. very durable. and they stay looking new..... mine have not gotten the worn in look..... i use them more in the winter... snow and rain.

5. Loooove my epi bags also-- I have the epi alma and speedy. They are really durable and functional, yet classy. I recommend!

6. Epi is great!!! (esp for people like me who can't baby their bags... *gasp*!!!) I really like the passy. I have a speedy myself but am contemplating on a passy too!

7. I agree with everyone's comment. I love my epi, it's very low-key yet classy. It's quite water-proof (but doesn't mean you can take a bath with it), and even if there's a scratch, it's hardly noticeable. My epi didn't soften over time, although I've only had it for about 6 months. :smile:

8. It's the most durable leather I've ever seen.. I owned epi since 1992, and believe me the leather is amazing..doesn't look old at all. I think it's the best LV line in terms of durability..

9. I love my black Segur MM! It's such an elegant bag and durable at the same time.

10. I :love: my jasmin. It's very durable and like everyone said, no worries about water mark on the leather. It also ages very well and if treated well, will look new even after couple of years. I think it's a great bag for professional functions because it's classy and understated. :amuse:

11. I love my epi, it's very durable and looks really nice.
    I also want to get an Epi Passy but I'm not too fond of the black or red, I asked LV and they said there won't be any new colours coming out soon for the passy :sad:. The myrtille would be nice..

12. Thanks a lot Girls for all your valuable info!!:biggrin: I really like the Passy, but I already have too many black bags, and the red... doesn't convince me; I was really hoping that there would be some new colors, maybe in the autumn... Now that I have all your positive opinions about it, I might start with a Mandarin Alma...:love: Thanks again, and I'll keep you posted on my decisions...;) :biggrin:

13. I owned a few Epi's (alma, jasmine, croisette, lussac, & speedy). In my experience, the leather was very durable and hardly prone to scratches. The newer Epi is softer and more pliable. You can't go wrong w/ Epi. It's classy and doesn't scream logos. I highly recommend it!

Mandarin Alma is a great choice!

14. Do you still have your lussac, if so what do you think about it?

15. I can vouch that epi leather is very durable!! i accidentally dropped my epi wallet into the toilet once and it's fine. and like someone previously posted, it can look as good as new if you treat it well.