TJMaxx carries Prada clothing!!??!!

I have to go to TJ Maxx on Friday!! I want to go tomorrow, but, I have work :sad: I wish my tj maxx gets some of these great finds in, normally, I can't find anything!!

I saw a LOT of Bulgari scarves, bags, and belts at my local TJ Maxx. Just look in or around the Jewelry section of the store. Some stores lock it up in the case while others leave it out on the purse racks with everything else. Prices are still relatively high, but not as high as retail. Last time I checked they mainly had pink and beige canvas/linen items. Good luck and happy hunting.

Yeah I saw the pink Bvulgari bags. They were locked up under a case. They had a real croc briefcase and a wallet. They were unknown brands but the briefcase was $1200 and the wallet was $490. I really like the wallet and almost bought it for myself.

This thread made me go to my local TJMAXX and I found a shelli segal laundry 100% cashmere sweater on clearance for $25, it still had the original tag and the MSRP was $275! I'm gonna start going there more often now.