TJ Maxx finds...

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
So as Seton and Twoboyz knows, we sort of created a sub-thread within my QVC thread of TJ Maxx or Marshall's finds. I only found one Dooney last night at one store. But then I went to another one and have found a bunch. They're mostly all coated cotton or nylon but I did find one leather - a sky mail carrier (99 bucks). Lol. Still exciting. I also found a large nylon pocket satchel in Bordeaux for $129. There were various sized cupcake design ones. I bunched them all together. I think people thought I was weird. Whatever. The bags were tempting but I don't need these right now. In saving mode. :sad:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397406200.098971.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397406241.177036.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397408064.122056.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397406325.561534.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397406325.561534.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 2,314
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397406406.187591.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397406406.187591.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 2,301
Thanks for starting the thread Bobetta. That large nylon pocket satchel is the one I was looking for. I don't know if I'd make the purchase though because I don't need it. :smile: I have a baker friend who would probably love those cupcake bags :smile:.

I'll head to TJ Maxx in a little bit and report what I find.

Yeah, Twoboyz, I thought about you when I found the Nylon Pocket Satchel. But I didn't think it was the right color. If it was 99 bucks it would've been more exciting. 129 was ok, I guess. I couldn't believe how many bags I found at the one closest to me. Go figure. Sooo gonna check again. Do they get new inventory weekly? I gotta find out the scoop. Lol.

I think those cupcakes are cute ; I'd like to have a wristlet.

The cupcakes were super cute in person. The small barrel ones were more tempting than the bigger sized hobo ones or the tote. The one size I didn't see was a wristlet. But they had all the other sizes in that style.

So as Seton and Twoboyz knows, we sort of created a sub-thread within my QVC thread of TJ Maxx or Marshall's finds. I only found one Dooney last night at one store. But then I went to another one and have found a bunch. They're mostly all coated cotton or nylon but I did find one leather - a sky mail carrier (99 bucks). Lol. Still exciting. I also found a large nylon pocket satchel in Bordeaux for $129. There were various sized cupcake design ones. I bunched them all together. I think people thought I was weird. Whatever. The bags were tempting but I don't need these right now. In saving mode. :sad:
View attachment 2578093View attachment 2578094
View attachment 2578107

hey, look at you! ur the great dooney hunter! good job!:smile:

Yeah, Twoboyz, I thought about you when I found the Nylon Pocket Satchel. But I didn't think it was the right color. If it was 99 bucks it would've been more exciting. 129 was ok, I guess. I couldn't believe how many bags I found at the one closest to me. Go figure. Sooo gonna check again. Do they get new inventory weekly? I gotta find out the scoop. Lol.

they put out stuff every fri

I just stopped at another Marshall's and so far this one had the best bag so far in any of my trips. I didn't buy it because it's not one on my wish list and the outlet price is comparable.

Calf Hobo $179
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397436139.755775.jpg

And another nylon bag. $79
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397436173.102095.jpg

Its like we had a deal to check TJ MAXX or Marshalls today! I've went on my weekly pilgrimage to TJ Maxx and found canvas or nylon Dooney tote, with that bubbly one pocket up front that has a leather flap.

Twoboyz, how did the calf leather feel? I've been going back and forth on this bag for the longest time!

The leather is so soft. The strap is very thick and substantial. It's not too heavy either, but the o-rings weigh it down a little. I almost bought this bag a couple times, but decided to get the calf convertible shopper instead. I'm hoping it finally delivers tomorrow or Tuesday after that Livermore debacle. I just think the calf leather is so nice.