Tivoli GM or Palermo PM

1. Hi,,

I know.. :s it's been asked by so many people which one to buy, Tivoli GM or Palermo PM.
    But,, could you guys kindly let me know which one you like better?? :graucho:

I had my name waitlisted for Tivoli GM, but suddenly like Palermo PM.. hmm~~

BTW, does any one know how much is Palermo PM's new increased price?? I know tivoli GM is $1250..

Thanks in advance!! :tup:

2. I love my tivoli. Go for it~~

3. I have the Tivoli GM and LVoe it!!!

Palermo PM is $1000.

4. i like the tivoli gm!!

5. I vote Tivoli GM
    I had the Palermo PM but ended up selling it. It is more structured on the bottom so you might like that but I love how the Tivoli is smooshy yet structured but was more comfortable against my body when on my shoulder than the Palermo was even though the Palermo is darling, both bags have the pleats which I love. Hoped that helped somewhat. Good luck in your decision!

6. another vote for the tivoli!! the palermo is cute too but i like the shape of the tivoli waaay better =)

7. Tivol GM, found the Palermo PM was kinda small and the GM way to big

8. Palermo PM!

9. tivoli gm!

10. palermo pm...

11. I have the Tivoli pm for everyday and the Palermo pm for weekend travel. I do love the shape of the Tivoli and easy to carry. The Palermo is more functional for the weekend travels (carries my books, papers, etc... and also has the shoulder strap).Both are great bags!!

12. I have the Tivoli pm for everyday and the Palermo pm for weekend travel. I do love the shape of the Tivoli and its easy to carry. The Palermo is more functional for the weekend travels (carries my books, papers, etc... and also has the shoulder strap).Both are great bags!!

13. I have the Palermo PM and I love it! The long shoulder strap makes it all worth it!

14. Another vote for the palermo PM. It's my favorite LV!

15. Tivoli GM