Tivoli Arrived!!!

1. I just got a call from my SA and she said that the Tivoli is waiting for me at the store. They just got them in this morning. I won't be able to pick it up until saturday as I have to work. :crybaby:

She also said that the PM model is very small and can be used as a handbag only. And that GM isn't THAT huge as we all thought it will be.

I can't wait to finally see it!:woohoo:

Will post pics on Saturday!

2. Ohhh axewoman!!! Awwww really tivoli pm that small???? I was thinking of getting one too.
    Anw, promise to post lots of pics when you get it!!!
    Can you could please post pics of both PM and GM ... ( if your SA wouldnt mind taking pics in the boutique).
    Congrats in advanced on your tivoli!!!!:tup:
  3. I don't like handbags, so she told me right away that the PM model isn't for me.
    I promise to post pics as soon as I bring HER home!
  4. ooo yay! can't wait to see pics!
  5. ahhh...I love this part of the game..waiting but KNOWING that it IS there for you!!

CONGRATS and cannot wait to FINALLY see this bag! :flowers:
  6. Thanks!
  7. congrats!! which store is it?
  8. Cool! I can't wait til you put your pics up!
  9. seriously? The official released date is 11/23/07 and can they sell early? but again, great bag though, really cute
  10. omg! love! i ordered the PM cuz my SA siad the PM is big... hopefully the GM isnt sold out. I think I might need to switch.
  11. Nuernberg Store (Germany).
  12. congrats!
  13. I can't wait to see it! I have been getting a little bored with some of my bags lately, so it is time for some new ones!
  14. pls post pics soon!
  15. Tomorrow is the the day!

I will post pics as soon as I get HER.

Can't wait!:yahoo: