Tissot watches

Style_Baby

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I've heard some good things about Tissot from the lovely ladies in here...

I'm in the market for a new every day watch.

Must have:
~Automatic movement (never needs batteries!)
~Second hand (or third hand, as the case may be)

Would like:
~Leather band
~Rectangle face (tank style?)
~Illuminated numbers and hands.

Any suggestions or input grrrrreatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~sb

I have the Tissot T-Touch in white strap. Ooohhh... I love it! durable and beautiful with a big mother-of-pearl face!

why not take a look at their website? u'd be able to find something u like

Reactions: Deneuveness
is my new Tissot Veloci-T in white and rose PVD with white rubber braclet:smile: Love it, and get so many compliments for it.
ztg4n4.jpg

168cx29.jpg

Hi. Does anyone know how much it would cost to resize a Tiffany's ring (channel set diamonds) up three sizes? The channel set is only across the top. Thanks! Also, it is a Tiffany's ring.

Hello,

Happy Christmas!!

I recieved some money for Christmas this year and have decided to save it and also to save my Birthday money next year and buy a decent watch.

Does anyone own a Tissot as I would love to see them.

The budget for the watch is £300 (although I would be more than happy if it comes in under budget).

I really like the look of the Tissot Le Locle, what do you think.

If you could include pictures of your Tissot including price if you like.

Best wishes,
Louise

I got a Tissot PR 50 men's watch about 3 months ago.
I was looking for a simple, classic looking and reliable watch for daily wear and this fit the bill and my budget :biggrin:
I wanted a bigger dial size 32 mm or higher and that is why I went for the men's version,
its automatic, has a sapphire crystal and is running great, I am pretty rough with it.

I got it for approx. 220$, after about 30% off and no tax at a local jeweler.
Its the one in the links below, looks exactly like the photo(s) (photos are not mine)
I like the le locle too
Tissot+PR+50.JPG

http://www.amazon.com/Tissot-Mens-A...107?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1261773557&sr=1-107