Tis The Season : Do You Like J.Lo's Red Dress ?

1. [​IMG]

2. I'm not sure - the color looks great on her but with her bigger bottom half I wonder if its too much going on. OT - is it just me or do they look odd as a couple? Perhaps its just the photo...

3. Nope. She looks like she's wearing one of those big ol' red gift wrap ribbon ball thingys that you stick to the top of a package. Tacky.

Had to come back and edit this just to say that Marc looks like her drunk great-great-great grand pappy in that last picture.

4. I like the color, the top of the dress and the diagonal pattern, but everything else is too much!

5. No not at all. It's got way too much going on.

6. No. I don't think it's very flattering. :hrmm:

7. love the colour, but no...the shape is a bit weird.

8. Love the color but the dress is a mess,too short and overall distracting.
    A dress should never overpower or detract from the woman herself,this gawdy thing would look bad on anyone.

Marc looks like he had one too many drinks.:roflmfao:

9. looks like she screwed it all up and tried to throw it in the bin, and then thought better of it, and retrieved it :biggrin:

gorgeous colour on her, but no, not a great dress

10. I think J Lo needs to dress her age. That would look cute on a 20 year old skinny girl ... not on someone with J Lo's figure!

11. I love the color and thats about it.

12. :yucky: It looks like crinkled paper to me... Not liking it.

13. the outfit is too cute but too short for my blood.

14. You put the words out of my mouth!:yes: :yahoo: ,JLO& Mariah need a intervention on how they dress!. They arnt spring chickens anymore:push:

15. i must say the color is fabulous but the dress itself i'm not liking.:shrugs: