Tis the Season: A Very Bal Christmas [[pics inside]]

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Tis the season to share my bal accessories!
In November, I purchased a pine make up:love:, and I've been waiting patiently to share photos with you for two reasons:

1. As those of you with pine bags know, taking accurate pics of this color is almost impossible! (The color is most accurate in the outside pic.) Please note that this bag does not have the teal zipper tape--I wonder why some do and some don't...
2. I have rouille coin purse and paired with the pine, the pics are too cute for Christmas!:girlsigh:

For those of you who don't own make ups, I'm also sharing a "what's in my make up" picture to show you just how big this bag is and what it can carry. It's a great clutch or cosmetic bag!:heart::heart:

Happy holidays friends, and please share with us your holiday combos or bag charms!

Attachments

• CIMG1513.JPG
    CIMG1513.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 88
  • CIMG1584.JPG
    CIMG1584.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 147
  • CIMG1589.JPG
    CIMG1589.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 88
Gorgeous, Ahertz!

I love Balenciaga accessories in Christmas colors :heart:

Here's my Rouge Vif Red Money and Vert Gazon Green Real Coin (no longer own that little guy) & Vert Gazon Green Mini Compagnon wallets. Here in Santa Fe I can't help but think of them as chili options...red, green or xmas!

06_rv_money_07_vg_coin_mini.jpg

Here in Santa Fe I can't help but think of them as chili options...red, green or xmas!

I'm totally there with you Corey! I grew up just outside of Albuquerque (in Corrales), and we always decorated for the season with chilis and ristras! My parents are coming here this year and they're packing up the Ortegas to make pasole because you just can't buy good chili here!

Excellent, Abbi! Enjoy the real, good chili ;o) I love chili and the ristras are so beautiful...especially when they are like 5 feet long!

Aw, thanks "M"...I miss it too...there are just not enough days to carry all the fabulous bags.