Tired of Violet yet? My Violet Twiggy's here...

1. This colour is gorgeous! I can't quite capture it accurately, but it's a rich, saturated royal purple, and it is quite bright and exciting, even indoors or when it's overcast. It looks beautiful with a ton of colours and I love it in the Twiggy style. :yahoo:

The leather is outrageously fabulous. It's my favourite leather of any Bbag I've ever seen or owned. Thick and smooshy, with perfect distressing all over.

As soon as the Marigold First comes in, I'm going to have to do a new family portrait, because things have been changing around a lot!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Violet Twiggy Indoors.jpg Violet Twiggy Outdoors.jpg
  2. Beautiful, cheshire!! :heart: I love seeing everyone's violets!! Yours is gorgeous - the leather is just TDF !! :nuts: Congrats!! :yahoo:

3. Oh My Word!!!!!!!:nuts:~ she's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!:heart::love::love: No~ I never tire of seeing violet!!!! It's the best color!!!! :yahoo:Congrats!!!!:yahoo:

4. YEAH!!! It's a beauty!

5. Your bag is beautiful. :nuts:I was liking the First and the Twiggy in Violet till yesterday when i saw the GSH Day and i fell in love with that one too.:yes: I still would like to see this color in the First though.:confused1: Congrats :yahoo:and enjoy it. It is gorgeous.:tup:

6. Goodness yes, I am a bit tired of seeing the colour, but it is undeniably pretty, and I do love twiggys :tup:

7. Beautiful color and the leather is perfect! Congrats!

Gosh, I'm about to post pics of my GSH violet work. Now people will really get tired of seeing purple!

8. YAY!!! It is gorgeous!!! I just scored one tonight...I cannot wait to see the color IRL!!!!

9. I will never, ever, ever get tired of seeing pictures of Violet!! I WANT one sooooo bad and am keeping my fingers crossed that a RH city will find its way to me.

10. Gorgeous twiggy! I think this style looks so great in violet, congrats!!

11. congratulations, i love the color! no, i don't think i could tire of seeing this color :biggrin:

12. Congrats Cheshire!!! The leather on your bag is PERFECTION!!! Enjoy carrying it, it's beautiful!!!

13. NO never tired of seeing the violet!! the twiggy is gorgeous:tup: congrats on the new bag!!!

14. CONGRATS! so many violets lately! nope not tired of violet if ever! it makes me soooo cant wait to get mine!!!

15. I will never get tired of looking at this color ! It's gorgoeus !