Tips, advice and support...

1. alright i have noticed that some lucky ladies here have either tracked down or stumbled upon their dream bags...how do you do it? :shrugs: where do you search, who do you ask, what type of person(s) are your contacts, etc...NEED details!!!
    thank you:angel:

2. Me too me too, please.... Where are my Apple Green and Yellow First!! :hysteric:

3. :wlae: The trick is patience... and lots of it! (luck too :biggrin:)

4. i dont know.. i havent found my dream bags - black city w/ silver hardware and anis twiggy... i just try to keep up hope

5. It`s who you know and not what you know....the connections!
    And a lot of patience:yahoo: :wlae: :wlae: :yahoo: :p

6. i agree with swissflower, patience and connection...
    i contacted every person who got possibility founding my dream bag, and spread the word around :p

7. patience!!! is the real key!!!! AND having ppl keeping an eye out for ya!!! BUT seriously, its patience!!! i've waited 7 months and oh boy its been touch and go!!! Don't ever give up hope... your dream colour/style IS out there!!!! :wlae:

8. i wanna know too!!!!!!!!

9. Spread the word to all your friends and they'll keep a look out!!!

10. So much of finding your bag seems to be being at the right place at the right time! I have been looking for a Marron City for a while, but I always miss them. :crybaby: =my face when this happens! I'll find it some day. I think it does not hurt to be aggressive, either. Lots of gals email sellers and ask for a buy it now or if they have any others they are planning on listing. I have not tried this, but I have received these messages from others.

11. thank you guys! sometimes it just gets so discouraging when you just don't think you will ever get your dream bag!

12. peanut, what IS your dream bag? Sorry if I haven't been paying attention, you may have posted it already... but it definitely doesn't hurt to let the forum know - and I see lots of members who put their dream bag in their little description thingie under their name, or in their post signature - the more people who know you're looking for something, the better!

13. oh LP where do i begin :girlsigh:? i would ultimately love an eggplant purse :heart:, a rouille work :heart:, something pistachio (a box perhaps?):heart: and a black first :heart:. :love::love::love:

14. Well, you'll have to have special dream super-powers for the pistachio box, because that style hadn't been introduced yet in the pistachio season...;) But the rest of it is really all possible, with patience!