Tiny imperfection in Speedy...What would you do?

1. I need advice from you LV experts.....I bought a damier Speedy 25 about a month ago. I noticed when I got it home that there was a very
    slight bump (slub) in the lining....It was really so tiny that only someone freakishly obsessed with things being right (me) would see it. Well, today I noticed that it is bigger than it was, although still tiny...about the size of the tip of a pencil point. I am really afraid that it will tear off and leave a hole. I would like to take it back to the LV store, but am worried that it will get written off as being nothing. What can I expect from them?
  2. well i doubt they will tell you its normal wear and tear and seeing as how its only a month old bring your receipt in and they should switch it out or fix it since its a defect. you should try and get it into a boutique asap
  3. if its a month ago i dont think you can return it.
    I think if you were that obsessed you would have noticed them before now :shrugs: and take the bag right back.
    Perhaps your best bet is to go back into Lv and show them the bag, perhaps a defect, they would inform you better..

Of course hard to say with pic's... Good luck!
  4. Just so you are mentally prepared I think they will say it's normal or that it's nothing... they seem to say that to everything even when its not just so they don't ahve to deal with it but that doesn't mean you should be stuck with it.

Just be persistent if you decide to bring it in. Different SA's will tell you different things and that can vary to the point of one person telling you it's nothing and brushing you off comepltely to another that will make you send it in and wait 2 months to "see if it is a defect" (just another way to get you off their back) to another person allowing you to exchange for a new one right then and there. I've experienced this personally. It really depends on your luck and if you happen to get a nice SA. I would say your best bet if it doesn't work out to your sastifaction is to go to different stores and different SAs. Good luck!! You pay so much money, you deserve a perfect bag!
  5. try to return it, but if its just a tiny interior bump that will not cause fray or wear, don't stress if they don't do anyhting about it!
  6. Take it back to the store and ask for an exchange. If you're uncomfortable with it, you should exchange it.
  7. If it's on the interior, I'd just ignore it. Once you use the bag more, something like that is bound to happen.
  8. Thanks, everyone, for your replies. I stopped by the LV store today, prepared for the worst. I was shocked because the SA could not have been nicer or more helpful. Before I could even finish explaining how this tiny little ding had emerged in the last month, she was off and getting me a new one. She said that she had never seen that happen in the Damier lining. Best of all, my new Speedy was made in France; the first was not. I like that touch of authenticity :smile:
  9. You win! Way to go Vicky! :yahoo:
  10. That's great, congrats!

:whistle: It's a lovely day today, for whatever you've got to do, you've got a lovely day to do it in, that's true. :heart:
  11. I'd be more fickle about it if the imperfecton was on the outside, no one will really notice if its on the interior.

But congrats on getting a new one! :biggrin:
  12. Glad you got it all worked out! Enjoy!
  13. It's nice to hear things worked out. enjoy your made in france speedy!!
  14. try and exchange it.. what harm can it do?
  15. Nice!! Congrats~!