Tinted Lip Balm Recommendations

1. Another vote for Korres - and it's relatively inexpensive.
  2. I like Clinique Chubby Sticks for high end, but my favorite tinted lip balm in general is Maybelline Baby Lips! They add a perfect amount of color and are super moisterizing- I own every color and I don't have to worry about losing them (as I do with all my lip balms!) because they're super cheap.
  3. I love chanel cosmetics. I need to try the Coco shine.
  4. #19 Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
    Agreed - I LOVE my Rouge Coco Shines. The texture is great, and you can use these for a sheer wash of color or build it up for a more pigmented look. And they have a wide range of colors, including several caramel/coral/peachy shades :smile:
  5. I use the Rouge Coco Shines too, as well as Apivita. I used to use the Korres lip butters (the ones in the pots) too.
  6. I love Vaseline lip therapy with aloe vera - smell soooo good and does great job!!
  7. Korres Lip Butters
  8. Bobbi Brown makes a good one. Otherwise, I really love just the Burts Bee's tinted color.
  9. i quite like the mac tinted lip conditioners... they have nice shades and they taste/smell sweet compared to other mac lip products but not in a sickly way xx
  10. Where can these be found?! I cant find them anywhere!
  11. mac website... still on the uk website anyway... go to makeup then lips then lip care and their there. just looked on the site and they only have 3 colours now which is a bum but they sometimes come out with new ones for collections xx
  12. Korres lip butters are to DIE for!!!
  13. Dior Addict Lip Balm is nice, moisturising and long wearing. They make a nice peachy shade, i think it's called crystal coral.
  14. oh wow. i've never heard of it. i checked it out on a beauty site and only one person has favorited it. is it a new product? i thought you were referring to Dior Addict Lip Glow (but i know that doesn't come in shades).