Tin Man on Sci Fi

1. Is anyone else watching this? Zooey Deschanel is fab! I didn't think that I'd enjoy a retake of The Wizard of Oz but I like it. Maybe b/c it's by the Sci Fi channel.

2. i watched this last week and i absolutely loved it! i have to admit i've never seen the original (i know!) but this one was just so visually appealing and tons of fun, although i wish the ending had been a little longer

3. I'm watching it now. For the second time.

LOVE it!

Good messages about morality and ethics. Especially about how things are rarely black and white. Dorothy has to take responsibility for her part of the destruction resulting from her childhood decision.

Great special effects.

Interesting spins on the original Wizard of Oz tale.

4. I watched it last night, and it was surprisingly good. I love Zooey, she's so pretty.

5. DH and I watched it, but ended up missing the second hour of part 2 and all of part 3 so we've been trying to catch it again. The original Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies, so I was very interested in this and DH and I have both enjoyed what we've seen so far!

jc2239 ~ You must see the original!!!

6. watch the original! it's visually interesting w/lots of colors.

7. Ack! I wanted to watch this, but I kept forgetting about it! I hope it reruns over the holidays when I'm off work. I really like Zooey Deschanel.

8. It's on the SciFi channel right now!

Monday eve

9. Im confused, was it a one-time special??

I watched it like three times the night it premiered. lol I looked for it the following weeks, it wasnt listed :confused1: