Timeless clutch in lambskin or metallic bowler?

1. Hi, does anyone know if the timeless clutch is in Chanel's permanent collection? So far I'd seen them in lambskin, caviar and satin.

Speaking of which, which one do you all think I should get? I know that the metallic bowler is seasonal... but which one will be good? The clutch looks nice with casual wear (seen on rachel bilson and paris), u think?

2. Yes the clutch is part of the Timeless Collection.

I prefer it over the bowler though, I think it looks more classic, it will probably be my next one, in Lambskin or Satin I haven't decided yet.

3. I vote for the metallic bowler since you can always get the clutch. :yes:

4. Do you mean the metallic luxury bowler? I would vote for the bowler!

5. bowler vote from me too :biggrin:

6. thank you girls! Its sooo hard to decide.. and the thought of if only i can buy both is sending adrenaline all over my body! :nuts:

7. I would go for the bowler. I think you can get much more use out of it than the clutch :yes:

8. bowler if it's metallic!

9. I vote metallic bowler for practicality, but they are pretty hard to come by these days.

10. Clutches also come in python, I've seen one in silver and one in bronze. I believe they are still available in Seattle Nordstrom.;)

11. Metallic bowler! :drool:

12. Metallic Bowler

13. wow girls, think the vote is certain; metallic bowler it is ;)

though im really tempted by pics of paris, rachel, victoria clutching onto the most classic and stylish chanel clutch i'd ever seen :graucho: