Time to vent; 10 things my husband does...

14. leaves wet towels EVERYWHERE around the house!! even on the kitchen counter!
13. He folds his clothes after taking them off (awwww ... NOPE!) he then puts them anywhere BUT the closet!! you can find FOLDED clothes everywhere around the house!
12. nothing goes back into the closet! NOTHING!
11. wears the same clothes for 10 days and then complains that i didnt do the laundry! hello!! doing the laundry while you are wearing it is kinda dangerous! :P
10. complains that i should dress more ladilike instead of jeans and tank tops .. while he LIVES in ripped jeans and polos! .. double standard!! hehe
9. uses every pot and pan in the cupboard to make scrambled eggs.
8. leaves tea cups all around the house.
7. the fart thing is a universal one. last night our daughter was in his lap telling him a story ... suddenly ... she held her nose .. ran away from him .. and we found her crying in her bedroom LOL
6. does every single thing in his life in a hurry! he insists on making everything "in record time"! driving, eating, showering, getting dressed ... etc .. then blames ME for being late!
5. is soooooooooo obssessed with his body image!! he is on a diet for his entire life, he goes to the gym twice a day sometimes. if he didnt go to the gym or ate something guilty .. i never hear the end of it!!! and then i get blamed for making such "tempting food" haha .. guys would DIE for my cooking!! ;)
4. he eats off of every plate on the table .. with his own spoon .. and double dips ..
3. is obssessed with investments and saving money for "the kids, the future, an emergency .. etc" .. if it wasnt for a good cause i would have said he was cheap too :P
2. he eats with his mouth open .. yuck!

and the number one thing is ...

1. he trims his beard 475449963 times a day and leaves little hairs in the sink that drive me crazy to get off!!

i will find more .. just give me time :O)

I love this post. My wonderful hubby does all of this and more. If I sat and began to post the forum would be closed as we wait for a new server lol.

He really is a great guy bad habits and all as long as he doesn't complain about my bags!!!

10. Leaves his clothes OUTSIDE the laundry hamper
9. Rolls Kisses wrappers into little balls and leave it on his side table
8. Eats nuts/chocolates/junk food in bed and leaves crumbs
7. Uses the cellphone as soon as he steps out of a place that has a landline
6. Forgets most of the things that I ask him to do
5. Keeps complaining about the food he ordered while we are eating
4. Forgets to bring a towel when he takes a bath and comes out dripping wet
3. Does not wash dirty underwear!!!!!
2. Asks me to pass the remote control while he is in bed while I am up an about doing chores
1. Turn to the side where I am sleeping, and starts snoring right to my ear... and yes,when I wake him up or tell him about it, he goes..."was I snoring???"

Wow, I feel better now. We have been married barely 2 years, and never lived together before that, it has been tough. He has some of the traits/habits mentioned above, also THANK GOODNESS he doesn't have some of them, otherwise I'd have ended up in a white padded room.

One thing I can add:

He tickles me (extremely ticklish), pulls down my pants or squeezes my b&b when I am cooking, making him coffee/breakfast or in a hurry. He thinks it's endearing and funny.

Re. farting: I think God made men like this, otherwise, how could they all be like this?

KK said:
One thing I can add:

He tickles me (extremely ticklish), pulls down my pants or squeezes my b&b when I am cooking, making him coffee/breakfast or in a hurry. He thinks it's endearing and funny.

Oh goodness I had quite a laugh at this one - and when I read it to my DH he thought I wrote it!! :lol: :lol: Funny that it ends up as a 'vent' item - I know I should appreciate DH's playfulness or 'interest' but especially when I am in a hurry it drives me nuts!! I guess it will have to go on both lists when I write mine :biggrin:

This is soo funny, I'm so glad I'm not alone, our 3 year anniversary is coming up and I'm still learning......let's see.....

1. I have to wonder if all guys think any vertical surface serves as a drying rack for clothes.....mine goes to the gym twice a day, so there's always sweaty clothes all over the doorknobs, chairs and door edges.
2. He's training to compete in a bodybuilding competition so I have to be symphathetic and not eat my wonderful junk food in front of him, I had to lock it up in case he gets the munchies when I'm away.
3. He would continue wearing any torn underwears/socks if it wasn't 'cause I hide them and throw them away when he's not home, then, he asks about them and I pretend I don't know what happened to them.
4. Have to keep asking him to go buy toilet paper when I see we're about to run out, then, run out and have to use kitchen napkins until I end up going to the store to buy the toilet paper....if I didn't do that I think I would still be using Bounty.
5. He's a former Marine so he's very disciplined on everything he does, school, work, etc. Except when it comes to training the dogs.
6. The dogs pretty much do anything they want around the house when he's home, when I'm home, it's like the dogs aren't even here.
7. Cuts himself while shaving and leaves blood stains on the light colored towels!!!
8. Takes complete control of the tv remote/satellite radio.
9. Drinks soooo much water that he always has to "visit" every convenience store restroom while we're driving. Then, we finally get to the place we're going and of course he has to "visit" the restrooms there too.
10. His water jug's like our son our daughter, it must be included in everything we do.

I guess all guys have their little quirks, it's funny how some of them are so similar! I wonder what they would say about us.......:amuse:

Well this should be even funnier for all of you... because you all kind of know Vlad and I get to bash him in front of you!! JK :love:

-He always thinks he is right. ALWAYS. He will not listen to what I say to show him that clearly he is wrong. Driving directions for example... don't even deny it!! ;)
-He jumps to conclusions so easily. If there is half a sneeze he feels coming on, he is automatically sick. :amuse:
-He seems to forget what I tell him all the time. Whether it be that I ask him something to do or he tells me what he is going to do, he forgets to do it. He is Mr Procrastinator... but that is ok, I am the perfect Miss Procrastinator :shame:
-I have a complete germ-phobia especially when it comes to the kitchen, and he doesn't follow *my* kitchen rules and he knows it bothers me!! :wacko:

Oh so many more.. but so many good things! Guess he isn't so bad after all!!

Just give me time to think of some more!! :P

okay. my husband emptied his pockets, took off his trendy belt and threw his pants in the wash and left this on the laundry room floor. that was 2 days ago.

View attachment 14331

I'm not picking it up. The stand-off has begun!

Is there a stand-off going on in your house right now?
(this thread is keeping me from shopping ladies!)