time of waiting

Oli

a touch of glam
Apr 20, 2007
Hi girls!!!!!I'm new..;) ;) I'm starting to love-love-love Balenciaga and I would buy one( a sort of present for the end-I hope- of a bad period of my life)I like so much the Work but I've not decided yet..how much do you have wait for your Bbag?(I think I'll buy it in a shop which has a lot of famous designers,not by Ebay or internet sites)....Thanks
P.s.:sorry for my English....:sweatdrop:

Welcome Oli:flowers: ,
it depends on several things:if you have the money,it takes a minute to get a bag in a shop,if you have to spare,it takes the time you need to have enough money,and if you're looking for a special bag(for ex.a work+a colour+ a specific year:leather and colours changes every seasons)you can wait for...years!:girlsigh:

Aside from the budget, it basically depends on the style and color you prefer. Like what anilouann said, waiting for a particular color in a style will take years. I buy whatever I see that I like and since I am just starting to build my collection, I am not yet limited with style and choice colors.

Not sure if this it what you meant but there typically is no wait list for bbags in stores. well except you are registering for a bag that has not been released yet (a bag from next season).

Ok,I understand...I would like to buy it for the next season(f/w 2007 2008)....maybe one day I'll have more than one!!!:P :P :P Thanks!!!!!!!!!!