TILA TEQUILA anyone?

simpleplan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
Okay I know this gal is everywhere..but the other day even my favorite radio station was ranting and raving about her. She's really pretty, but I was dumb enough to think she modeled --but I just found out she does nude modeling and such..so ohhh, okay now I get it! But I listened to her music and sorry, but honestly, I don't think her voice is anything special..so it can't be that. Don't get me wrong --:smile:

I don't hate her, I just need to be enlightened on why so many people all over the world (I saw her touring vids) seem to love her..
http://www.myspace.com/TilaTequila

^She started off with "import" modeling (girls that tour with car shows, pose for import car magazines, etc). Her career really took off through myspace. Her music is horrific.

I have to say I'm somewhat intrigued by her new show on MTV lol.

I was kinda wondering the same thing LOL. Why IS she so famous? She hasn't really done anything spectacular that I know of. My guess is that her fame is similar to Paris Hilton's minus the presitigious last name (but then again, having your last name as a cocktail will draw attention) and inheritance.
IMO, I think she's pretty even though her singing.. sucks.. terribly.

although I do not think she is overly talented in anything I commend her for setting goals for herself and being smart business wise to get where she is now, she did a very good job!!! (I remember a few years ago she posted on myspace was to have $500k in her bank. quite a feat for her back then but she has achieved it.)

I was kinda wondering the same thing LOL. Why IS she so famous? She hasn't really done anything spectacular that I know of. My guess is that her fame is similar to Paris Hilton's minus the presitigious last name (but then again, having your last name as a cocktail will draw attention) and inheritance.
IMO, I think she's pretty even though her singing.. sucks.. terribly.

Tequila is not her last name. I think it Nguyen or something like that. She's been in playboy. She was also in the movie "I Now Pronouce You Chuck and Larry". I guess knowing the right people got her famous for no reason. I think Her show is lame.
After going to Cali and seeing all the asian girls with big boob and blonde hair I realized on top of everything else she is just a average asian girl.

I just hope she doesn't look back and regret her decisions...it's all sex appeal and "I don't give a $&#*"...we'll see!

Hollywood seems to lack heart anyway...that's what makes this all so sad, really!

Someone from Playboy hooked her up with a job and she has friends in high places hooking her up with these gigs.

She at one point this year said she was studying celibacy now she's tonging everyone she has on her show.

I feel bad for her in a way cause she said that she can't find a guy to take her seriously. Hmmmmmm.... I wonder why?