TIGI Haircare products..

toiletduck

IG: Alexa.Bui
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
Does anyone know where I can buy them either instore in Toronto or online for a good price?

I am currently :love: with the Honey Oatmeal shampoo and conditioner from their Catwalk line. I had my hair cut yesterday at Toni & Guy and I cannot stop smelling my hair!!

Otherwise, what kind of shampoo do you use? Drugstore? High-end ones like Matrix or Redken? Do you think they work?

THANKS!

i buy haircare products the same way i buy bags - OFTEN! right now i use Pureology volume shampoo and super straight conditioner (not to make my hair straight, because i love it curly, but to fight frizz). i've used TIGI before, and i was very pleased with the results. it should be fairly available, most salons here carry it. Target carries part of the line as well.

I would call Toni and Guy and ask if they have retailers in Canada. If they don't, maybe the salon can ship the products to you...? I know Drugstore.com carries TIGI stuff and they might ship to Canada.

Right now, I use the Kiehl's Amino Acid shampoo and Formula 133 conditioner. I also love the Frederic Fekkai Apple Cider shampoo and the Fresh Soda shampoo.

I recently switched from the Catwalk line to CHI. I like both, really. I bought mine off of ebay. Is that an option for you? Got larger bottles for the same price as the salon was charging for the small bottles. Mine were well packaged and everything.

ok...i just received an email from stuff4beauty.com to confirm my order...and since i live in Canada, they are going to bill me USD 50.00 for shipping ON TOP of the initial product costs (USD 35.00). please keep in mind that in Ontario they have a 15% sales tax as well.

What on earth are they thinking, charging $50.00 for shipping?! Is Brad Pitt going to personally deliver my hair products?! :rant: Needless to say, I cancelled the order. I'm still in shock over the shipping costs tho. :amazed:

I didn't know they had branches in the US and Canada!

I went to them for years, until I got lucky and my stylist went freelance and now I get exactly the same highlights, for only 2/3 of the price! :biggrin:

IMO, their best product is Headrush; for those who don't know, it's a shine spray and it's really quick and effective. :love:

toiletduck said:
ok...i just received an email from stuff4beauty.com to confirm my order...and since i live in Canada, they are going to bill me USD 50.00 for shipping ON TOP of the initial product costs (USD 35.00). please keep in mind that in Ontario they have a 15% sales tax as well.

What on earth are they thinking, charging $50.00 for shipping?! Is Brad Pitt going to personally deliver my hair products?! :rant: Needless to say, I cancelled the order. I'm still in shock over the shipping costs tho. :amazed:

OMG, I didn't take a look at the shipping. :Push: I'm so sorry!

SherryC said:
OMG, I didn't take a look at the shipping. :Push: I'm so sorry!

Oh don't be sorry! I was just ranting because they charged so much more than what I expected for shipping. They don't post shippings costs for international orders on their site, so there was no way you would've known anyway.

I'm still on the hunt for a store/online store that sells TIGI products at a good price. I LOVE their Oatmeal & Honey shampoo and conditioner. I can't stop smelling my hair!

I tend to buy bedhead prodcuts like Head Rush just for the smell. I love it!