Tiger No. Prives on sale at Saks...size 39.5

1. I've seen one with the tiger print on the heel and just black on the heel. What is the difference? Did it come from different factories?

2. This shoe comes in 2 diff't versions -- with the tiger-patent covered heel or black heel (depending on what the individual store's buyer ordered). Happens a lot with CL styles as buyers can specify pretty much anything they want down to the smallest details (e.g. leopard pony hair Pigalle's also come in 2 versions -- one with pony hair-covered heel and the other with black leather/non-pony-hair heel).

3. Oh wow, good to know foxy.

4. I love these. I didn't even know about the two versions!

5. Damn, these are in my size! I fit into a 39 or 39.5 in slingbacks. But I just ordered the leopard Rolandos today. I don't want to look like I belong on safari, with all of these wild print shoes ;)

6. Oh but Cristina, these are very different from your leopard Rolandos. ;) Sorry, I'm enabling again. LOL!

7. :lol:

If I order these, my bank account will be drying up faster than the Sahara desert! :push: There is already a severe drought in there! :p

8. :roflmfao: My wallet is right there with your bank account. :sweatdrop:

9. Half a size too small. Oh well, just as well considering the other CL's I want to get in the next few months.

10. On behalf of your bank account, JUST SAY NO! You have python and leopard......if you got the tiger then you could start your own safari! LOL :roflmfao:

11. Hey! The more animals the better in your safari! err collection... or is it safari? Whatever we are talking about! :roflmfao:

12. Darn! My size ... stick to the shoe ban, stick to the shoe ban.

This is no fun AT ALL!!

13. Oh no! These are my size! I keep finding these in my size on eBay and then watching and watching and for some reason backing out at the last minute. Argh I'm confused! :shrugs:

14. Sold out! =O