Tiffanys Silver Mesh Ring

I've had my Sommerset ring since 08 and it has stretched a good amount, but nothing too crazy. I just simply wear it on a different finger.

I got mine cleaned at Tiffanys for $5.

idk.. you live in sydney but at the US stores we generally didn't clean it for customers because it gets so dirty and most of the tarnishing is going on inbetween the mesh parts.. and it's really hard to get out. because they can't exactly touch on on interior mesh parts. maybe they do where you are from?? wow $30 bucks for a cleaning!! you'll have to let us know if it got it clean.. is that USD or in australian dollars?
Australian dollars. Hmmm they'd better be doing a good job about it! The lady said this is sent away for cleaning then polishing, at a more in-depth level than an in-store job (at $15).

Can I make a fuss if they don't get the tarnishing out from from within the mesh?

I bought the mesh ring from Tiffany, however; I'm wonderingif I got the wrong one because mine is the size of the wide one but it's completely stiff and has no flexibility to it what so ever, as I wanted. Anyone know if I got an older style or if it's a malfunction?

I bought the mesh ring from Tiffany, however; I'm wonderingif I got the wrong one because mine is the size of the wide one but it's completely stiff and has no flexibility to it what so ever, as I wanted. Anyone know if I got an older style or if it's a malfunction?

Could you take it in to Tiffany? I have an older wide mesh ring and it is very flexible. Mine folds flat on itself when I put it down on the table. However this might just be because the silver links has worn thin.