Tiffanys Jewelry Addiction/Discussion Thread!

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Since the other major brands have both a collection thread and a discussion "support group" thread, why not one for Tiffanys! Include all Tiffany chit chat, concerns, purchases, anything here!

Reactions: bnastysays
Excellent--I just got deeper into my own Tiffany addiction. So far I'm only into the silver, but I am OBSESSED with the Somerset collection.

I also just got the "return to tiffany" aviators. They are GORGEOUS without the crass logo, and a great price.

I recently saw the new (at least new to me)
Diamond by the yard RING! It is amazing. Does anyone have it? I am going to buy it for myself within the next little bit. It's so pretty

i'm obsessed with the tiffany bee necklace....I need to make a decision to start saving for this or just keep obsessing LOL

Because you are such a big fan of the bee necklace, I have been curious about it and finally tried it on at the jewelry fair last Sunday! It was amazingly pretty!!! I cannot think of anything comparable.:flowers: The rose cut diamonds were bigger than I had expected. Definitely worths the money.:tup:

Because you are such a big fan of the bee necklace, I have been curious about it and finally tried it on at the jewelry fair last Sunday! It was amazingly pretty!!! I cannot think of anything comparable.:flowers: The rose cut diamonds were bigger than I had expected. Definitely worths the money.:tup:
I know right!? I'm a goner and I just need to suck it up and buy it LOL

I think it's my HG item:love:

Last edited:
My e-ring is Tiffany's. I have two celebration rings and the soleste. And now I am thinking of purchasing the Victoria bracelet. But, I don't even know I am addicted to Tiffany. I am open to any brand. Tiffany's is often a winner because the design is simpler... and ... more "affordable" compared to HWs, VCAs, etc.:noworry: Bad comparison!!!!!

^ I know what you mean; diamond pieces are easier to attain compared to some of the other brands!
the designs tend to be a bit more classic and streamlined as well. that's why I love a little bit of each brand :giggles:

I'm pooling funds for the tiffany garden bee necklace with the gold wings and platinum body... I've wanted this for year and yearssssss. When I finally was okay with buying it a year and a half ago, I found out they discontinued it! Then as soon as I bought the VCA 5 motif bracelet I find out they restocked the necklace (figures right?) I love the garden collection in general. I def want to make a set out of this collection... even if it means putting the love bangle and the 10 motif vca on the back burner. Unfortunately though most likely I'm going to have to wait for the gold to be back in stock if I don't want it to be fully platinum.

Candice if you get it please let me know!! I'm waiting on an estimate on financial aid for more classes and hopefully if it works out I can go straight to Tiffanys and finally be reunited with this pendant!!

and other ramblings....

-Does anyone remember the garden bangles?? I always wanted one in peridot with the matching earrings! Are those still available?

-I actually got a Tiffany gift today, the return to tiffany gold and onyx bracelet. It's gorgeous but for 650 I'd rather use it as store credit toward the bee... If someone was interested in the bracelet themselves and need a pic let me know... I also just got the victoria sunglasses from my BF and these gorgeous garden butterfly eye glasses as well. They are very nicely made I'm very happy with them!

Excellent--I just got deeper into my own Tiffany addiction. So far I'm only into the silver, but I am OBSESSED with the Somerset collection.

I also just got the "return to tiffany" aviators. They are GORGEOUS without the crass logo, and a great price.
I've been dying to try on their aviators!! I really want to try their garden aviators! Especially the one with the little bee on the temple of the aviator!! SO cute!

My e-ring is Tiffany's. I have two celebration rings and the soleste. And now I am thinking of purchasing the Victoria bracelet. But, I don't even know I am addicted to Tiffany. I am open to any brand. Tiffany's is often a winner because the design is simpler... and ... more "affordable" compared to HWs, VCAs, etc.:noworry: Bad comparison!!!!!
don't forget your beautiful tiffany link bracelet and charms!

OH boy oh boy, I love the idea of this thread!!! Thank you for starting it sweetie!

I became obsessed with Tiffany's about 10yrs ago but I must admit my hubby has really spoiled me these last few yrs that we have been married! I love the brand because the designs they come out with are always unique and feminine while still being classy & wearable! As much as I like other brands some of the stuff they offer is just too over the top and a lot of it isn't dainty, I've noticed that a lot of the Tiffany designs are always replicated by others and to me that shows how innovative T&Co is to always come out with fresh designs for the past 175 years! Wow I should be getting paid by them for speaking so highly of them lol I wish!!!

On another note, I have so many things on my wish list from them that it gives me a headache thinking about it :P one of those items is the aquamarine Legacy ring for a RHR :love:

jewelry fair??