Tiffany's gifts for him question

1. Hi I'm thinking of getting my honey a money clip from T & Co for Vday.. since poor thing just got his wallet stolen recently (or maybe it fell out of his coat....)? He thinks its stolen, I think it just fell since I've seen it happen a few times but I was there to pick it up for him... Its just too bulky and he has small coat pockets

ANYWAY, I was going to buy it from the tiffany store but I saw a great brand new one on eBay and was wondering if money clips have been faked before? I know that bracelets have but MCs are not Tiff's signature products... so would people bother to fake it?

Let me know if anyone knows anything

Thanks!

I know its only 125 online but I still need to pay taxes and I planned to get it engraved.... so it adds up...

2. I think they fake everything.......I never trust eBay for these things.

3. Lots of fake Tiffany silver on eBay, I'd never buy it there.

4. Never buy Tiffany from ebay. Those fakers would fake a Tiffany ribbon if they could sell it!

5. ^ I COMPLETELY agree.

I would go to the store or buy from Tiffany's official website...you might pay alittle more, but at least you will know its real :smile:

6. Buy it from the store. I got one for my sweetie and he loved it.

7. lulilu which one did you get? and lets see.. i'm deciding between the atlas groove and the T&CO since 1837 one...

8. I would suggest the T&CO.....buy from the store only. I buy my s.o. lots of Tiffany's. I think that's a very special gift your thinking of getting him.:p

9. ya i was thinking the T&CO too because I like how slim it is and he can use it for his name cards if he doesn't want to use it as a money clip. Ok thanks I will, its $125 canadian in store which I think its reasonable... I've seen no brand sterling silver MCs for about the same in silver shops too....

10. I like the T&Co one too (I got it for my Dad to thank him for helping with my wedding). I think it's very elegant.

Hope he loves it! And I like that you've thought out a plan "B" for it! Clever!

11. I got my bf the T&Co moneyclip last year for Valentines day..he loves it! Very sleek and professional:smile:

12. Just got it today and am waiting for the engraving to get done... hehe... I'm so excited to see the look on his face...
    I'm glad I went w/ the T&Co one since it seems its the more popular one... I just didn't want people to think he is carrying around a fake one... since the more popular tiffany models are usually faked...
    I was so insulted when a girl in my class 2 years ago asked me where I bought my tiffany bean necklace... Hong Kong or China...

I went on vacation to Hong Kong and I was talking to this other girl about it and she was nosily eavesdropping and then she came over and told me she liked my necklace and asked if its from HK or China...

Such a rude lil.... and she's NEVER talked to me before that... like we only know OF each other's names...

13. Ebay is notorious for fakes.

I always purchase directly from vendors such as Louis Vuitton and Tiffany. It's just not worth it to potentially purchase a fake...that may leave you w/ a bad impression.

14. a money clip? i don't know, i like to keep my money in my wallet. for me,what would be a nice gift would be one of those cool tiffany ink pens. they are really sweet.would love to have one.