tiffany party??????

Wholesale party is definitely fake, but once in a long while, Tiffany do host party events I guess similar to trunk shows for purses to introduce new lines. Yikes, my husband was invited to one at SCP, but not me!!???!!!

What happened was, my coworker offered to a bunch of us at work that her friend went to a Tiffany party and came back with a catalogue. At first, I didn't know it was from a 'Tiffany party'. She just said to me that her friend works for Tiffany and they're selling off pieces that are made well enough for the retail stores. I didn't buy any - it just seemed strange to me that it only cost $110 CDN for 3 pieces. I also wondered why Tiffany would let these faulty pieces circulate.

SO last week, the coworkers who did buy a few pieces got their stuff and they looked so fake. I asked to read the email the catalogue came from and it mentioned she had gone to a Tiffany party. I'm no expert but I have quite a few Tiffany silver pieces. I knew for sure these were fake. I didn't want to say anything because I'm not an expert so that's why I decided to post here to see if other people have gone to these parties and actually got authentic stuff.

The situation with my coworkers is they were made to think these are real...and 'ordered' from a catalogue. She couldn't see what they looked like until her order came in =(

Since she knows now that her items are fakes, can she return them since she was under the impression that she was getting real but defect items?

Since she knows now that her items are fakes, can she return them since she was under the impression that she was getting real but defect items?

She doesn't know they are fake yet. I investigated 'cause I was curious. My other coworker and I are thinking how to break it to her...since she spent close to $300. Also, I'm not a Tiffany authenticator so she might think I don't know what I'm talking about. Total of 3 coworkers fell for this and togther they dropped about $600.

She doesn't know they are fake yet. I investigated 'cause I was curious. My other coworker and I are thinking how to break it to her...since she spent close to $300. Also, I'm not a Tiffany authenticator so she might think I don't know what I'm talking about. Total of 3 coworkers fell for this and togther they dropped about $600.

Em, i know what you mean about breaking the news to them. Hard to tell them especially if they can't get the money back. Yet, they might attend more such parties if unaware of the truth.

Maybe breaking it to them with the backing of the article that was linked? It did say these were sold at these 'Tiffany Parties'. At least it's not you stepping in being the authenticator but kinda raising the issue as "sounded similar to how you got those pieces" kind of way.