Tiffany Micro Pave Ring

1. I went to Tiffany's yesterday to buy a thin diamond band to wear when I travel because I don't feel comfortable wearing my rock or celebration band (too glitzy). So I was thrilled to find these new Micro Pave band rings in 18K yellow, white or rose gold for $1500. They are beautiful tiny white diamonds with etching on either side of the band to give it extra sparkle..yet each band is only around 1-2mm! I've never worn such a thin band with diamonds and it totally is perfect for my travels. The rings aren't on the website yet but has anyone seen them in the store? They are in the "fashion" section, not where the engagement rings are.

2. Haven't seen those, but they sound gorgeous. Please post a pic of yours so we can see it!

3. ohhh yes, please, i'd love to see a picture. all that describing is making my brain over work hehehe

4. It sounds like these are the new Tiffany Novo bands, since they're so thin, but on the website they're all over 2k. Either way, I love tiny band rings, I just wish they weren't so $$$!

5. Coldplayer, I wear extremely thin diamond bands handed down from my great grandmother and grandmother...they are gorgeous and nothing is like them now. I really think you will love it!

6. I would love to see a pic! Sounds gorgeous!

7. Me too! I haven't heard of them yet... I'd love to see the pics!

8. Evil, I know the Novo rings and these are not them! These are called "Micro Pave" 18K band rings in 3 colors. Girls, I'm too lazy to post a pic which is why I wish Tiffany would hurry up and get them on their website!!

9. ^^ well i can't wait for it to come out on the website then!!!!

10. ahhhhh man!!! come on post a pic ;)
    :flowers:
    would a flower make you convinced u need to do it??

more maybe a drink, to fight the lazyness blues ;) hehe :drinkup:

11. It sounds lovely! Either Tiffany needs to get the picture on the website, or you are going to have to stop teasing us!

12. Wow, your description makes them sound awesome! Post a picture of it on your finger! =D

13. i have to see them!! they sound perfect for me too

14. That sounds gorgeous! I can't wait to see it.

15. These rings are beautiful! I tried them on when I was at Tiffanys this weekend. I loved the one in rose gold. I think I know what I want for my birthday.... :biggrin: