Tiffany mechanical watches.

1. Hello all!

Does anyone here own a Tiffany & Co. mechanical watch?

Alternatively, does anyone know if T&Co, make good quality watches or if they are all about the name and style and just rubbish on the inside?

Thanks for your help.

2. I don't think Tiffany makes the watches themselves. I don't have one but I can tell you a bit about the inside because I have heard quite a little from the watchnuts.

The automatic mechanical movement inside is ETA 2892-2 which is owned by Swatch Group (but then Swatch also owns Breguet so this shouldn't be a problem :p). This ETA movement is used in almost all mid-range watches from Cartier Santos 100 and mechanical Tank to IWC Shaffhausen so it should be accurate.

Actually can I say something about Tiffany's watches? I think they are very competitively priced especially rose gold ones. If I didn't have a square watch already with the Patek Twenty~4, I would have gone for the Tiffany Grand.

3. Hmmm ok. Thanks Bee Bee. That is a little disappointing they don't make the watches themselves.

I really like the way they look, but, for the money involved, I would want to get a quality watch as well as a pretty one.

I have seen the Twenty-4's...VERY nice! Post a picture!