Tiffany decision

1. So I received a T&C gift card of $106 (hehe tax at the time was 6%) and since I received it to now, I never really found anything I liked but it's been sitting in my trunk for the past 2years, so I think, let me use it!

Alas, there are two items I like.

The first one, the apple tag necklace $135

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP01599&mcat=&cid=&search_params=s+1-p+2-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+apple&search=1

I like this one because I figure I can always get it engraved with my initials on one side and/or perhaps gets my graduation date on their since im graduating in '09 with my education degree (get it apple lol)

ORRRRR!

The second one, bead bracelet $150

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=11112757&mcat=148204&cid=287458&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287458-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

I have a tahitian pearl bracelet that resembles this really, that's what draws me to it lol.

So opinions please :smile:

THANKS!

2. I vote for the bead bracelet

3. Bracelet!

4. I love the bead bracelet

5. I have the bead bracelet and love it - but as a teacher, I really, really love that necklace too :love:

6. the apple is cute... especially if you're gonna be a teacher. it might end-up being more meaningful to you, that the bracelet.

7. I have the bead bracelet (and the matching earrings and necklace) and I wear it almost daily! I love it and it looks great dressed up or with jeans & a t-shirt!

8. I love that bead bracelet. I'm working my way to the complete set, but I only have the earrings so far. Go for the bracelet!

9. I love the bracelet. One of my friends has the same one and she wears it everyday. I've always admired it! :girlsigh:

10. Love the bead bracelet!

11. I like the bracelet

12. Bead bracelet!

13. I like the bracelet but the apple would be cute for a teacher.

14. the apple looks very classy but i'd go for the bead bracelet. imo the bead bracelet looks more fun and catchy

15. i like the idea of an apple for the new teacher. i think it will mean more to you than the bracelet.