Tiffany bow necklace - cheaper at blue Nile. Is it the same???

Only you can say if the cost of the name on the box is worth it to you. I've ordered multiple times from Blue Nile and have never been disappointed. Their products are generally great quality and they are fantastic about returns in the event you are dissatisfied. I do, however, see a difference between the two pendants. That doesn't necessarily make one better than the other, but they aren't identical. If you are picturing the Tiffany design, the Blue Nile piece won't be identical, and if you will find that disappointing then the cost is worth it.

Was Tiffany really the first one to come out with a bow pendant?

That's a good question. I'm guessing no, because the bow has been around for a long, long time. However, the one that Blue Nile has is so close to the Tiffany one that it seems that it should be labeled as 'designer inspired'. They have twisted bow earrings that are startlingly close to the ones done by Tiffany as well.

If you Google Images of 'bow necklaces', you will see a lot of different styles of bows. If Blue Nile wanted to sell a bow necklace, why couldn't they design their own, and have a "Blue Nile bow" necklace, instead of something that could be confused with the "Tiffany bow" necklace?

I got the real one today, mini. Tried it on and just HAD to have it..
I think you made a right choice! If it was something like diamond studs, I would say go for Blue Nile. This one, however, is attractive because of its design. So, I think it is important to acknowledge the designer who came up with this design. Blue Nile just made a knock-off of Tiffany. (I don't like Michael Kors' handbags for the same reason :P)

I ordered the same one (midi) online and I am waiting for its arrival! Post a pic, if you get a chance!

I think you made a right choice! If it was something like diamond studs, I would say go for Blue Nile. This one, however, is attractive because of its design. So, I think it is important to acknowledge the designer who came up with this design. Blue Nile just made a knock-off of Tiffany. (I don't like Michael Kors' handbags for the same reason :P)

I ordered the same one (midi) online and I am waiting for its arrival! Post a pic, if you get a chance!

Excellent! Yeh got some pics on another thread will try to find for u. Its very cute. I love it.

Bossa - piccies in this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/tiffany-2013-a-795392-2.html

QUOTE=bossalover;23809145]Thanks! I really like the length of yours with an extension!
I will see how it will fit on me.
Can't wait to get mine, bow-pendant sister![/QUOTE]

;)

Im pretty sure the 16inch will fit u great. U have a thin neck :smile: