tiffany bead set

1. i was thinking about buying the tiffany beaded necklace, bracelet, and earrings but i'm concerned that it might be to heavy. i've never been to the tiffany store to check it out. anyone have it? what do you think?

2. my cousin has the bracelet, and i feel that over the years the metal under the balls (the string, so to speak), stretched out. so now it looks almost like a ball is missing, and they slide around too much.

i dont think its as much of a problem with the necklace, and the earrings are VERY cute!! i def think the bracelet is cute, but i wouldnt to deal with the problems. i think its the kind of bracelet you probably shouldn't wear everyday, or maybe just not sleep or shower in. just my 2 cents tho ;)

3. If it is the necklace I am thinking of it is wonderful. I own one and it gives such a pop to so many things I wear. I really enjoy mine. I can't speak for the bracelet though.

4. I think it looks so classy. I really want the set as well.

5. I have the earrings and they're not too heavy at all. I tried on the entire set and even though you can feel that you have them on, it didn't bother me. I think they're beautiful.

6. I have the necklace and I love it. I like all of the pieces in that collection.

7. i have the necklace (the one that gets smaller as it goes behind your neck-- can't think of the term at this time of day right now) and i also have the earrings :smile: i love the earrings because they look like pearls but are not (which make them special). i don't think they are too heavy but just perfect ( i normally am not an earring wearer so...that might be something to take into account). and the necklace makes the outfit go POP as somebody mentioned earlier. Also to comment on somebody's post about how the bracelet stretches out...that's just too bad how that happened, i wouldn't know because i don't have the bracelet but i'd keep that in mind if i were to decide to get the bracelet.

hope you have a fun time deciding and hope we've all helped in some way, shape or form :smile:!

8. I have the earrings, necklace and bracelet and love them all!

Very light weight...not heavy at all :smile:

9. HI! I have the bracelet and I wear it everyday with my heart tag, and it's not heavy at all! Also, as I've worn it almost everyday since May, and it hasn't stretched out at all, hope this helps :smile:

10. i have the earrings and am looking at the graduated necklace. i think its really classic yet casual and is almost like an everyday "pearl" look

11. they do stretch though. ive seen it more than once. but thats sort of just part of the jewelry, not a defect :yes:

12. i understand what you mean about is just being part of the jewelry, but i wouldnt want to spend so much on jewelry that will get stretched out.

but i agree with the thoughts about it looking like pearls--i love how the necklace is graduated!! i would vote to go with that, or the earrings.

13. I have the bracelet, earrings and the necklace (the one that is not graduated beads, they are the same size all the way around). I bought the bracelet first and I think I got it 4 years ago. I wear it all the time...I go some weeks wearing it daily and mine has never stretched out. My husband gave me the necklace when our son was born 3 years ago, and then I purchased the earrings a few months after I got the necklace. All 3 pieces are beautiful and I don't think they are heavy at all. They are definately my most favorite Tiffany pieces that I've owned and are really classic pieces that you can wear for years!

14. It is my experience that many types of beaded jewellery need the occasional re-thread. The weight of the beads, be it glass, metal or other cause wear and tear on the material holding it. I have had stretching on all sorts of beaded items from silk thread to plastic fishing wire type threads. Usually its not that expensive to get things re threaded.

15. I have both the necklace and the bracelet and neither have stretched out. I find it surprising that it would stretch at all considering it is a sterling silver chain and not fabric or plastic. I have NEVER heard of silver stretching? :shrugs:

Anyways, to the OP, the set is wonderful. It is very classy like pearls but not as serious so you can wear it with casual clothes or dressed up. I think this is one of the most versatile sets ever.