Tick-Tock...Tick-Tock ...Who's Awaiting Delivery?

ACK!!! Irritating! My Glitterati has been holed up in San Pablo California for 2 days now. Come on UPS, just throw her on another truck! San Pablo is only about 1hr 20minutes away from me. Usually when my bags hit San Pablo they are at my doorstep in the next day or the day after. They are probably trying to conserve fuel and make sure the truck is full before they send it over. My bag is the victim of the higher fuel prices!!
Thanks for letting me vent Tano ladies!

I JUST ordered a grape boogie bucket, now i gotta wait a WHOLE WEEK! i dreamt about my first tanos every night while i was waiting for em, this time prob won't be any different ... I LOVE TANO :love:

I had a boogie bucket last year in the colour 'Bruschitio'..or something like that!

It was a rich dark coffee brown and was such a great bag but I sold it. Dont know why really as I used it often.

Anyway I have righted my wrong by ordering myself another boogie bucket, but this time in Grape.

It should be here within 10 days. Let the count down commence...:woohoo:

I will be getting Available Next Week in Truffle in Late November/December. It is not on the Must have bag Flickr site as Tano Expert only ordered a few of them.

Last edited: