Tibi Dress Question

1. I am looking at buying a Tibi dress that's on sale at Net-a-Porter and I am curious about the sizing. I am a true sz 2 in BCBG and Diane Von Furstenburg but Tibi's sizing seems to run differently....suggesting I would be a 4. Anybody have any info on what size to get? Thanks!

2. I havent tried DVF dresses but just for sizing my BCBG dresses fit me perfect in an xs and when I tried on a couple Tibi dresses, they ran a bit big in the chest area. I would say tibi runs 1/2 size big and are perfect for people who were blessed in the chest area.

3. Thanks for your input....much appreciated!

4. Tibi actually runs very true to size, DVF runs big, as well as BCBG. A 4 in Tibi is probably equivalent to a 2 in DVF who has admitted to vanity sizing.

5. OMG....I love this dress! And girls it's still online right now for $114! (Originally $350 I think.) I wanted to wait for some free shipping codes to come out but decided I couldn't take the chance that it would be sold out. Can't wait to rock it out with my MK white Waverlys. Here's some pics...:yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ^ GORGEOUS!!!!!! Congrats! You're going to look fab!