Tiara Girls

1. I Watched The First Season.......& There Was A New Episode On Tonight.

Did Anyone Watch? If It Meant My Mother (Shall, I Say Anyone)....Making Such Rude Comments To Me.......I Would Stay So Far Away!!!!

2. Oh, that was a new episode? I had it on but I didnt get to watch it all the way through...
    I kinda like when the mother's put the girls in check on shows like this... but from what I saw, the mother wasn't in the best "shape". But she kept yelling at her kid to lose weight... that's annoying!

3. It's funny to watch this show because I go to school with a bunch of pageant queens... my university is notorious for producing Miss Americas :rolleyes:

4. I saw it tonight! The mom was so mean to her daughter about her weight! I think it's the worse to put your daughter in that position with that attitude.

5. It Was Good....But, Sad!

EDIT: Meaning The Mother^

6. What channel is this show on? I have never heard of it. But it sounds like another guilty pleasure I can add to my list. :lol:

7. It's On MTV!!! Of Course! :smile: It Was On Tuesday @ 10:30pm EST.......I Hope It's On Again Next Week. LauraLee ~ You Will Like This Show! :smile:

8. I like watching this show!

9. Thanks Bagluv...How have I missed this show?? :lol: :lol: I am going to make sure I catch it the next time it is on.

10. Ciao Bella....Wasn't It Good??? But, That Mother!!!

11. LauraLee ~ I Have No Idea ~ How You Missed It.....It's Definitely A Show For You!!! :smile:

I Didn't See Any Previews (& I Was Just Thinking About The Season Before, This Week).......& Than I Turned On The End Of The Real World...& There It Was!!!!!!! :smile:

I Like It...They Seem To Obsess More...Which Makes It Even Better!!! :smile:

12. Bagluv-that mom was AWFUL! :yucky: I love almost every reality show on MTV.

13. ^Ciao Bella ~ I Know! That Mother!!!! :sad: .......I Love The MTV Shows, Too!!! They Are Just Sooo Good!!! :smile:

14. I Hope It's On Again This Week!!!