Tia and Tamera - STYLE network

^Especially with the weight she gained during the pregnancy....

Tamera's husband looks much older in the face. I remember watching him on FOX News and I never realized that they were dating. He is a decent reporter....

Pregnancy is not a debilitating disease, but it still is debilitating. There could have been so many problems since her baby was breech. Sorry to sound dramatic, but pregnancy is the closest thing to death for a woman (sorry I am in the medical field). Besides what in the world did her MOH have to do....the woman had a wedding planner! Give me a break!

Ever since I can remember my mother has always said this about pregnancy! I had an aunt who died at 32 while having a baby. And recently, a friend of mine lost her BFF during childbirth (a perfectly healthy 33 y/o woman). Neither of them were high-risk...

This Tia's 1st pregnancy so she doesn't know what to expect (so of course she is being cautious about her limitations and rightfully so). Plus, she just had a little scare a few weeks/days prior to that weekend.

Secondly, why in the world would anyone expect an 8 month pregnant woman (carrying 25-45 additional pounds) to want to kick it to club, winery (climbing up and down on the back of a pick-up truck, etc...) GTHeckOH

Ever since I can remember my mother has always said this about pregnancy! I had an aunt who died at 32 while having a baby. And recently, a friend of mine lost her BFF during childbirth (a perfectly healthy 33 y/o woman). Neither of them were high-risk...

This Tia's 1st pregnancy so she doesn't know what to expect (so of course she is being cautious about her limitations and rightfully so). Plus, she just had a little scare a few weeks/days prior to that weekend.

Secondly, why in the world would anyone expect an 8 month pregnant woman (carrying 25-45 additional pounds) to want to kick it to club, winery (climbing up and down on the back of a pick-up truck, etc...) GTHeckOH

So sorry to hear about the loss of these women. I know that statement I made is dramatic, but it is so true. Pregnancy affects your whole system so it doesn't hurt to be overly cautious whether a woman is high risk or not.

/\ my mom is a nurse (was one for an OB at one point) and she said the same thing. Many people (especially men) think a pregnancy is a piece of cake for a woman but in reality it is a SERIOUS thing to put your body through.

Tia should have also realized that she was going to be pregnant and couldn't do a lot of the traditional duties and should have just let Andrea have title and role. Personally I think they are both being selfish at times with their particular situations, Tia using the "But I'm pregnant" line for everything and Tamara using the "But I'm getting married" line for everything.

I agree, they are engulfed in their particular situations. Maybe its editing, but it also seems as if they have issues from the past with each other, don't get along well and perhaps wouldn't be friends if they weren't sisters.

They are both executive producers of the show and I imagine have input on what airs.

I didn't think Tamera's MOH should have came between the sisters and prevented or impeded Tia from seeing or talking to her sister before the ceremony.

I believe Tamera's MOH should have handed her the phone when Tia called. Instead of acting like a secretary, she should have common sense and let the two sisters talk to one another. Since she didn't do that, it makes me think that there is deep seeded tension between the twins...

I think Tia and Tamera are best friends but with both very strong personalities and opinions. I have twin cousins and they fight and battle it out but they are each others best friends and no one can come between them (even though some days they seem like their worst enemies). They fight with each other but the minute you fight with one of them they both gang up on you! I love twin love!!

There is something about Andrea (tamara's bff) that is off. She comes off as very manipulative. I wouldn't be surprise if she plotted this. I mean if my BFF appointed her sister to be MOH, then why would I need to bother with the details. So, I don't get why would Andrea do all that stuff before Tamara asked her to be MOH. It just doesn't make sense to me. Plus, all that whinning that Tamara does. Woman up! girlie and stop *****in about a one-day event. Isn't that why she hired a wedding planner.

There is something about Andrea (tamara's bff) that is off. She comes off as very manipulative. I wouldn't be surprise if she plotted this. I mean if my BFF appointed her sister to be MOH, then why would I need to bother with the details. So, I don't get why would Andrea do all that stuff before Tamara asked her to be MOH. It just doesn't make sense to me. Plus, all that whinning that Tamara does. Woman up! girlie and stop *****in about a one-day event. Isn't that why she hired a wedding planner.

Because Tia wasn't doing the duties the MOH typically does because of her pregnancy so Andrea stepped up.

That doesn't make sense. She asked her sister not knowing her sister would flack on her so much. The problems came after the wedding planning process started.

It shouldn't make sense to you because it's my opinion and as I said before, she should have asked Andrea from the beginning. I'm sure she knew that Tia was pregnant and would be in her 3rd trimester during her wedding so I just don't get the whinning that Tamara does. Plus, half of the stuff is on the wedding planner not the MOH.