Tia and Tamera - STYLE network

They didn't need to be brain surgeons to work out that the wedding and the due date where going to be close. If the wedding had to be on that date T'ra should have just accepted that Tia was just not going to be able to run around with her, go clubbing or wine tasting. It was a complete waste of energy to get upset about something out of her control, and as her twin I would have thought she would be more understanding. Boy was I wrong about that!

BTW other than getting married, what else is T'ra doing? At least Tia has a gig as well as having a baby and being a major part in her sissy's wedding.

I finally saw the last episode and I still cannot tolerate Tamera. My DH was watching with me while he was completing his work and he mentioned that she was annoying. Does she realize that her sister is carrying a human being? She should be glad that she was able to attend the wedding at all! And really? Tia has to ask you nicely to get your shoes of HER couch? Really? Her personality makes her more unattractive than her twin...

I finally saw the last episode and I still cannot tolerate Tamera. My DH was watching with me while he was completing his work and he mentioned that she was annoying. Does she realize that her sister is carrying a human being? She should be glad that she was able to attend the wedding at all! And really? Tia has to ask you nicely to get your shoes of HER couch? Really? Her personality makes her more unattractive than her twin...

I agree. Tamera is very selfish. She is lucky I am not her sister, because I would have pointed to the front door for her to leave. How does a grown woman that lives alone not know how to do laundry; it's not rocket science (regardless if it's male clothing). Also, where does it say, because you are married and a wife you have to do laundry *side eye*.

I can not tolerate Tamera at all!! She is way to melodramatic and bratty for me.

They didn't need to be brain surgeons to work out that the wedding and the due date where going to be close. If the wedding had to be on that date T'ra should have just accepted that Tia was just not going to be able to run around with her, go clubbing or wine tasting. It was a complete waste of energy to get upset about something out of her control, and as her twin I would have thought she would be more understanding. Boy was I wrong about that!

BTW other than getting married, what else is T'ra doing? At least Tia has a gig as well as having a baby and being a major part in her sissy's wedding.

Tia should have also realized that she was going to be pregnant and couldn't do a lot of the traditional duties and should have just let Andrea have title and role. Personally I think they are both being selfish at times with their particular situations, Tia using the "But I'm pregnant" line for everything and Tamara using the "But I'm getting married" line for everything.

Tia should have also realized that she was going to be pregnant and couldn't do a lot of the traditional duties and should have just let Andrea have title and role. Personally I think they are both being selfish at times with their particular situations, Tia using the "But I'm pregnant" line for everything and Tamara using the "But I'm getting married" line for everything.
:goodpost: I totally agree.... Although, I'm sure I'm in the minority for this comment...BUT ...although Tamera is whiny(sp), I am more annoyed at Tia. I find her inconsiderate and rude. Pregnancy is not a disease/illness or an incapcitating condition... Tia should have graciously stepped down as the MOH if she couldn't deal w/the duties and responsibilities. She also makes fun of Tamera's sensitivity... I find this troublesome as well.

When Tamera gets pregnant, then she'll understand some of the limitations that Tia was having towards the end of her pregnancy.

We'll see if she does. Pregnancy limits you... but it doesn't incapacitate you.. Unless it's a high risk pregnancy. Did I miss part of an episode? Did Tia classify that she's a high risk Momma?

I didn't say that Tia was incapacitated; I said that there were limits to the things that Tia could do. Pregnancy is not a debilitating disease, but it's not like a woman can do the same things at 36 weeks that she could do at 16.

It didn't seem like Tamera was trying to consider any of that.

Pregnancy is not a debilitating disease, but it still is debilitating. There could have been so many problems since her baby was breech. Sorry to sound dramatic, but pregnancy is the closest thing to death for a woman (sorry I am in the medical field). Besides what in the world did her MOH have to do....the woman had a wedding planner! Give me a break!

I didn't say that Tia was incapacitated; I said that there were limits to the things that Tia could do. Pregnancy is not a debilitating disease, but it's not like a woman can do the same things at 36 weeks that she could do at 16.

It didn't seem like Tamera was trying to consider any of that.

ITA - Did you see the size of her belly, T'ra should have just cut her a break instead of going on about her not being able to participate in her events. Did she really expect her to go clubbing and wine tasting? *side eye*

Love this show!

Tamara is pretty emotional but she doesn't get on my nerves lol...how old is that guy she's with though? He looks way older IMO. Or maybe she just doesn't age lol. She's gorgeous!

Tia is obviously the calm-cool-collected twin..she' cute, all pregnant... :P

^ I think Adam is 40. Tia is 32 or 33.

We'll see if she does. Pregnancy limits you... but it doesn't incapacitate you.. Unless it's a high risk pregnancy. Did I miss part of an episode? Did Tia classify that she's a high risk Momma?

She was hospitalized for a brief time before Tamera's wedding. She may not have been extremely high risk, but I believe she had legitimate reason to take it slowly.