Thx to the PFers, my new Rouge VIF Chevre & Vert Anis are on their way!

Thanks Diana!--Oh dear...please don't encourage me. I am such a Type A that just for the sake of having a "complete" palette I may have to consider it, and DH could wind up divorcing me. I have to admit that the Potiron would look so pretty in the group shot...as would a Violette Chevre, or a Fuschia or a Turquoise.....oh no.....

OMGosh! Vert anis is my top "wish" bag -- and the violet wallet is absolutely a necessity to go with it! I can't believe how beautiful the combination is!
(Oh, the rest are gorgeous too! LOL)

CONGRATULATIONS Orchids!! What an amazing story to return to. Your 2 new Birkins are simply amazing. They are beautiful colors that compliment each other perfectly. I got a Rouge VIF Chevre Kelly for a friend of mine a few years ago and I have never seen another color quite like it!! Enjoy your lovely new additions to your beautiful collection.

Japster said:
Orchids they are all gorgeous! I'm so glad I called that Fisch that day!!!!!!

Me too, me too! :yahoo:

Thank you ladies. Posting the bags on TPF really makes the new bag experience a million times better since I have fellow H-bag fans cheering me on! :heart: :flowers:

orchids said:
Thank you ladies. Posting the bags on TPF really makes the new bag experience a million times better since I have fellow H-bag fans cheering me on! :heart: :flowers:

I completely agree. I was telling one of my very best friends about my new Rouge and she said, "I've never heard of Hermes." and the girl is even from NYC. :lol: