Thumbs up or down on patchwork item?

I don't want to offend anyone who loves it, but frankly I cannot believe LV made something like this. I would never be tempted in a million years to buy it! But I guess that is what makes the world go round, everyone is different!

I don't want to offend anyone who loves it, but frankly I cannot believe LV made something like this. I would never be tempted in a million years to buy it! But I guess that is what makes the world go round, everyone is different!

I feel the same way about the mirror line, the frange line, and a few others. I guess that's why they have so many choices.....we all like different things:yes:

I love my patchwork speedy!!! I don't care if anyone else likes it....I LOVE it!!! We all like different things...if you love it, go for it. I wouldn't dream of carrying some bags that girls on here drool over. That's what makes LV fun....something for everyone!

I am not crazy about the patchwork bags, I think they are a fad look and will look dated. I do love the little pochette in patchwork. I personally feel the prices are way to high for myself to justify this style bag because it is probably something I would only wear for the summer then I would think it looked dated in 2-3 years. If you love it get it. I think the styles are unique they can be quite pretty to carry. Also hope if the fakes come out in this style and everyone is wearing them you have to deal with people thinking your bag is fake.

^ personally dont think fakes will be any more or less than any other style of LV, they are every where!

I have the pouchy, I love it but dont care for it in the blue as it looks not much different to any other denim IMHO.

I think it is a perfect bag for all seasons as looks great with a jumper and jeans.

It holds a good lot and is comfy under the arm.

I dont think it will date any more than some of the other bags that have been out, I now find myself not "loving"my cerise marjory mini monogram from 04 which I adored at the time but its not the bag its my taste has changed.

If you love it you should get it before its too late.

the gray patchwork speedy is my favorite and really TDF..............a wonderfully edgy take on the classic speedy..............and it seems to me, something not alot will carry
i would have gotten it in a flash if didnt already have the Chanel '06 Luxe denim tote

my DH may have a say on my clothes (especially dressy!) , but NEVER on my handbags and shoes!
:P

if you love it then get it...............if you keep thinking about it and thinking about it, then its not an impulse buy, but something you truly want to own

i love my bowly, the only down-side is the weight of the bag..... buy consider if putting several bag together to one amazingly detailed bag. :smile: