Thread showing what you can fit into flaps?

1. Can someone point me in the direction of a thread showing what can be fit into different classic flaps and reissues? :confused1: I'm sure there is one somewhere, but I can't seem to find it!

Thanks so much! :smile:

2. I'm not sure that I have ever seen a thread like this. Would be a good one, though. I'll try to post pics of what fits in my jumbo later.

3. I'm really considering buying a flap Chanel bag...i saw one the other day at Saks in BH and it was gorgeous!!!! But i opened up the bag and realized that i'm not going to be able to fit more than my wallet in that thing! I've always bought roomy bags because i have a lot of stuff i need to carry around! So just wondering how do you ladies manage ur things with such limited space?? I really want this bag and I'm most def. going to get it but I'd like to at least fit my phone and some lotion in too!

The bag i saw was i believe the smaller flap bags, the price was $2180 and it was blue. There were bigger versions there but it looks really unproportional on me when i tried it. And the bigger versions were just deeper, not really more horizontal space, which is what i'm used to.

4. I have a M/L black caviar flap ($2350) and it fits my wallet and phone with only minimal space left over. It kind of bothers me that I can't fit a sunglasses case because thats the one other thing that I usually carry with me. I can fit the sunglasses without the case though (though not very safe for them). So space is somewhat minimal...BUT come on, the flap bags are beautiful!!

5. I'm surmising you're looking at the medium classic. It can fit a wallet, checkbook and a few small things: keys, lipstick. If you don't need to carry a wallet, you can get a credit card holder (high recommend them). You can put paper money in one of the slots next to the lipstick holder OR carry a small change purse for change and fold the money and put it there. That leaves ample room, imo.

6. I love the way the medium classic looks, but I had to go to the jumbo for more space. It def. holds much more.

7. I have a meduim Flap. I can fit my wallet, comb, lipstick, pen, hand lotion, two sets of keys a nutrition bar, gum and various paper items. The secret is my super slim wallet. Mine is Kenneth Cole - it is about 2 3/4" high, 5" long and 1/2" thick; it has credit card slots on one side and a clear I.D. slot on the other side and a zip pocket for things like receipts, a train ticket or parking garage ticket. I always get compliments on it.

Here is an example from another brand:

http://www.lodis.com/product_info.php?cPath=635_667_669&products_id=2777

M

8. I have an e/w, which holds a bit less than a medium/large. It can hold a small wallet, a small agenda and pen, my cell phone, keys, lipstick, compact, and a pack of gum. I only use it for nights out or if I'm running a quick errand and all I need are the necessities. I recently found a small Chanel wallet which is perfect for the smaller flaps. It's about 4 3/4" long, 3 1/2" wide, and 3/4" thick. I have pics of it on this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/i-found-the-perfect-wallet-my-east-west-264784.html

9. ^cute wallet!!! I'm more the long wallet and i have literally everything i could ever need in my wallet. My insurance/car insurance cards, a billion credit cards, Saks card, vons club card, reciepts, cash, coins, and business cards of plp i go to a lot (like my hair dresser). I tried to put my wallet in the bag at the store...i had NO ROOM left!

10. I've the med/large flap, can hold my umbrella (always raining suddenly here), i put my IC, my Credit Card, my nets card in the cards slot, as well as my house key, my ipod, and a pack of tissue. Still have minimal space left.

11. I have the med/large. It doesn't fit much. My checkbook wallet, 2 cellphones, rosebud salve, keys and lipstick. I'm looking for a smaller wallet now so i can put in more stuff.

12. Take a look at the What's inside your chanel thread

13. you should look through the "what's in your chanel bag?" thread :smile: it has pics..

14. ^oops, i'm late lol.. sorry!