Thoughts on this weird shaped bag...

1. What do you guys think of this bag? I love the color & the piercing in there. Also, the shape look unique too! Do u guys think that this bag have way too many hardwares for that small size? Any comments about this bag will be great! Do u think it's hard to wear this bags with clothes? Is it causal or dressy? [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. I really like it...but for me it would be a going-out bag!
  3. Nope, can't get into it.
  4. I love it! i am a pierced up girl so this bag is great!
  5. I don't like the bag but if it suits your style I bet it would look great on you. If I had to, I would wear it as a going out bag.
  6. I love it,,, very eye-catching, and cool!! :smile:
  7. I like it! if you dress a certain way, you could wear this for dressy or casual...but def not formal!
  8. I like the shape of the bag, but there's too much hardware going on... it's busy.
  9. It's a little too eyecatching I prefer the more bare & casual look.
  10. *dies**squee* I LOVELOVELOVE it, if it was only black it would be one of my most perfect bags ever. That's it, I must own this, even if it means saving up for it.
  11. I think it's pretty cool, although I don't like the star attached to it on the chain. I guess if you really like the pierced look, you can buy your own nose rings and pierce your own purse.:shame:
  12. i'm not a fans of the saddle bag, but i think this bag can look great with the right wardrobe.
  13. This I would wear with jeans, a great jacket and boots! Doesn't look right with the dress in the picture, but I'm sure it would work with a more casual dress, go for it!;)
  14. :wtf: :lol:
  15. I love Dior saddle bag too much that to me this version is just horrible :sad:
    Don't shoot me, but I'd go for the classical one