Thoughts on this Ferragamo Wallet?

1. Just got it today - its very unique, limited edition and no two are alike! I'm a huge animal fan so the Leopard and Giraffe did it for me! Thoughts??

leopard1.jpg leopard2.jpg leopard3.jpg
  2. Its lovely, and really cute :smile: great purchase!

3. thank you very much!

4. I love it! Especially the one with the giraffe, its gorgeous. I've seen the bag with the leopard before and thought it was beautiful as well. You have great taste loriw!

5. Its actually the same wallet - leopard on the front - giraffe and butterfly on the back!!

6. Gorgeous wallet! It's really beautifully done.

Plus..it's unique. You'll be pulling something out of your bag that's not being carried by everyone else.

7. thank you!

8. I love this collection!

9. Personally, I'm not an "animal" fan, but since you are, I say the wallet is perfect! Enjoy it!

10. Oh My God!! Its L:huh::huh::huh::huh:o:huh::huh:oo:huh:OOOOoooo:huh:Ovely!!! :love: :love: :love:
    the Leopard side is so:huh:o:huh:o:huh:oo:huh:oo:huh: gorgeos!!
    its such a fun wallet dear!!! Specially for summer!! I vote strongly keep it!!!!! :flowers:
    I saw ur post yesterday and i was so in rush.. i didnt even click on the images to enlarge the pictures and imagine i fell in love with it!
    i went to Ferragamo today and looked for it but no trace unfortunately!:sad: i shall visit the other branch later :idea:
    Really dear take it from me (i have the most complicated taste in the whole universe!!) and i say i LOOOOOVE IT!!
    Enjoy it very much :amuse:

11. Love it!! Very unique.

12. I love it so much!!! It is beautiful!!! Goes perfectly with your red epi speedy!

13. I love the wallet soooo much.. I ordered the same one from ferragamo and it never came in. I just love the giraffe and butterflies on yours.. Excellent purchase.. :flowers:

14. Great choice.

15. I absolutely love it! I saw a wallet and bag from that line at NM. The wallet is gone, but the bag is still there.