Thoughts on this bag??

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
It's a logo bag, but do you guys think it's ugly? It's a small little bag, but big enough for me. Do you think it's hard to match clothes & the bag will get dirty very easily?
320726.jpeg

It's not really my style, but I don't think it's ugly. Pale pink looks good with black, so it should be fairly easy to wear.

It will obviously be more vulnerable to dirt than a darker colour, but if you're reasonably careful, I think it should be OK. :yes:

Pale pink also goes with khakis, tan & beige or to any nude/muted colors. For as long as it doesnt clashed with the color of your bag. Its true that it's a color that will get dirty though.

HYSTERIC

That is a very cute Coach and I am a sucker for anything pink. Way to small for me but I would have been tempted to buy that if I saw it in the Coach Outlet last week.
I never had a problem with the signature CC fabric getting too soiled although I baby my bags and don't get them around any obvious dirt.

i think it's gorgeous and hat they not been so expensive I would have jumped all over it. esp because I love bags that are a little different than what every one else is wearing