Thoughts on this bag??

1. It's a logo bag, but do you guys think it's ugly? It's a small little bag, but big enough for me. Do you think it's hard to match clothes & the bag will get dirty very easily?[​IMG]

2. It's not really my style, but I don't think it's ugly. Pale pink looks good with black, so it should be fairly easy to wear.

It will obviously be more vulnerable to dirt than a darker colour, but if you're reasonably careful, I think it should be OK. :yes:

3. Pale pink also goes with khakis, tan & beige or to any nude/muted colors. For as long as it doesnt clashed with the color of your bag. Its true that it's a color that will get dirty though.

HYSTERIC

4. Purdy pink. :yes:

5. That is a very cute Coach and I am a sucker for anything pink. Way to small for me but I would have been tempted to buy that if I saw it in the Coach Outlet last week.
    I never had a problem with the signature CC fabric getting too soiled although I baby my bags and don't get them around any obvious dirt.

6. I think it's cute. I love the pink color.

7. terribly cute

8. It is cute!!

9. very cute,I like it:yes:

10. That's a really cute bag. When did you get it? I also wanted to point out it's unique (since all the coach bags I see around my town look the same).

11. i think it's gorgeous and hat they not been so expensive I would have jumped all over it. esp because I love bags that are a little different than what every one else is wearing

12. I got it last yr...it's called Coach optic lurex bag.

13. I have that bag. It's very cute.

14. V pretty bag :smile:

15. It would look good with denim, navy, grey, black and white. I couldn't pair it up with any other colors.