Thoughts on these Furla bags?

1. I've been a fan of Furla for years, and think it's time I get another bag from this company. I love the shape of these bags, and could fit my work items in them. I would appreciate your thoughts on these bags (will be using them almost exclusively for work) Thank you.

Frida Croco in Grey:

[​IMG]

Loto in Stone:

[​IMG]

Or Frida in DEEP BLUE color, not black as pictured:

[​IMG]

2. I love the first one! I think it's classy and makes a statement at the same time. I can see it going with a lot of office attire.

3. I like the last one, in deep blue (or black as pictured). It has a great shape, and I love the soft natural leather (I am personally not a fan of patent or embossed croc, but that's just me). I think this is a bag that will not go out of style, as the others may, and you can enjoy for years. Also, the pleats are very classy.
    Good luck and let us know what you choose!

4. Like the Frida shape, any neutral color I would like.

5. Love all of them! The pleating on the first and third ones are nice, while the more structured aspect of the second one is equally lovely.

6. I love all of them! Furla is really great and I think underrated.

7. I like the third one also and think it would really eyecatching in a deep blue.

8. I like the third one the best. I love Furla, too. I don't have a bag of them right now but I'm planning on getting the Carmen in black, it has amazingly soft leather. The quality is superb, at least this is what my sister told me who owns a few Furlas.

9. I like the black one best, it's very nice. :tup:

I think Furla make some really great bags! :yes:

That design is such a nice shape and the gathering detail is so attractive, that I don't think it needs anything else (such as mock croc). :biggrin:

10. I like the grey croco the best! :tup:

11. They are all really nice, I'd carry any of those!

12. I personally love Frida in orange, but out of the three you've selected, I'd say go with the Loto. I love shiny things.

P.S.: Furla is the shizzlez.

13. Oh I love Furla, the bags are so classic. I'd go with the second one. It's sleek and pretty.

14. Oh, all of these are nice! I especially like the black Frida, but you can't go wrong with any of these.

15. I like the first one and the black one. The black one looks like a perfect business tote.