Thoughts on these bags?

1. I just bought the white one but can't decide whether to keep it or not. The black one I'm thinking about getting. Thoughts? TIA!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love them both! What kind of bags are they?

3. First one is Cole Haan, from the Paige Collection. The second one is actually Nine West! I was surprised when I saw it, and for only $115!!! I'm on a budget this year.

Thanks for your input.

4. I'm a big fan of Cole Haan bags. They are way underrated. Really great quality. I love that white one! Definitely a keeper!

The black one is Nine West - who would have thought? It's really cute! I like it a lot! Are you going to buy it?

5. I also like the Cole Haans. I just watch how heavy the bag itself is with nothing in it.

6. I like the white!

7. Definitely keep the white one, it's gorgeous!! Love it. I don't know much about Cole Haan bags but from that picture it looks very well-made, and high quality. Congrats!

8. Definately the white one. The other bag looks unbalanced or something. My eyes keep jumping around on the handle and bucket hardware. It is just too much. The first bag is gorgeous...in my humble opinion..lol

9. I am not a fan of white bags....I don't know why. However, but I absolutely love anything by Cole Haan because the leather is wonderful and I can't say enough about the quality. That is a great white bag.

10. Cole Haan, for sure. That white bag has a lot of character--nice details.

11. I really like the white one!

12. The Cole Haan one. :yes:

13. I love the white Cole Haan! I love the shape!

14. I love the first one-definitely a keeper IMO!:yes:

15. Thanks guys!