Thoughts on the Sac Montaigne in Black?

1. I've been searching for a black bag with handles and a shoulder strap. The Sac Montaigne seems to fit that bill but do you think its too dressy for an everyday bag??

[​IMG]

2. I think the style of the handles stop it looking overly formal in my opinion.

I think it'd be gorgeous as an everday bag.

3. I don't think it's too formal at all. I think it'll make a lovely everyday bag.

4. A bit loud for daily use? I prefer my daily bag to be a bit understated, but that's just me.

5. I saw it in the store and thought it was gorgeous! The handles didn't fit too comfortably over my shoulder though (the handles were a bit thick) but the long strap should work well.

6. This bag is simply beautiful and I think it can be dressy and casual at the same time....get it!!!! :smile:

7. Not too formal at all! From what I remember of someone's modelling pics, it is a good sized bag too.

8. I think it is a perfect bag for everyday - it has a sporty look with the long strap and the epi leather adds sophistication at the same time. Good luck!

9. i like it, but it looks a bit bullky...?

10. It's a great, classy bag - go for it - I would if I would have the $$:heart:

11. The new epi styles are beautiful I love the clasp. I think it is a fairly smart bag but can be worn casually too

12. not overly dressy at all! it's a beautiful bag but like mas2388 said, the handles don't fit over your shoulders and you will need to use the shoulder strap to carry it that way. it's a good size too. i would remove the straps for nighttime use though to make it more dressy.

13. love the shape of the bag! Go for it!

14. I too think this is a PERFECT everyday bag... go for it! :nuts:

15. I think it would be so chic as an everyday bag!