Thoughts on the Popincourt? Pics?

1. I currently own two LV handbags (a Mono Speedy 30 and a Mono Petit Noe) and I'm about ready for my next LV handbag. This time around I'm interested in a smaller hand held handbag and I've been eyeing the Popincourt (not the Popincourt Haut, but the smaller Popincourt).

I was wondering if anyone here owns a Popincourt, and if you do how do you like it? I never see anyone around here talk about it and it's not one I see in person very often, but I really like the look of it. Does anyone have a picture of their Popincourt? Maybe one of them holding it?

Thanks everyone.

2. I think it a cute bag! Go for it!!
  3. The Popincourt is sooo cute IRL!!!!

I hope you get it!!! :nuts:
  4. it's very pretty and feminine!
    i say go for it!
  5. I have the popincourt haut....not the little one though. I think it's an adorable bag and would be interested to see how much it fits etc. I loooove the look of it.
  6. It´s cute, but not sure about the practicality. Would love to see how much it fits also.
  7. It looks like a cute handheld! Sometimes a bag doesn't have to fit the world inside it!
  8. not my pic's but hope these help.
    dsc044306sg.jpg lv99f.jpg lv99d.jpg popincourt1l.jpg
  9. Thanks for the pics:flowers:
  10. I love mine, no regrets at all.
    I've had mine for over a year and I think it's aged well, too.

I don't have a picture of me holding it, but I can say it holds a small agenda, lotion, cles, wallet, phone easily. It also opens pretty wide because of the extra tab of the zipper.

Here's a pic from the "whats in your bag" post of how much fits

11. I was looking at the popincourt, but I was focused on the haut. I'm a mom and I need room! The style is super cute, but the bag is small. You said that you were looking for a smaller bag and this one fits the bill.
  12. ive seen this carried by a chic girl at the mall and it looked nice... she put it on her elbows.. but i also saw this one woman carry it with a certain oddity cause the bag looked too young for her look... it is quite small and it sorta looked like a lunchbox the way she carried it. :shrugs:

But if you like it, i say get it! :wlae:
  13. Not my favorite, but if you love it go for it! I like having bags off the beaten path!
  14. I think with this bag you could use the cowhide strap and have the luxury of carrying it on shoulder. I think it would look much better then the speedy does when carried that way.
  15. It's cute and I've seen it IRL. I like those little ball things in the end, they remind me of cherries. If your things can fit then I say go for it!:p