Thoughts on the new Diorever bag?

Fully leather lined, well made but the most dissapointing part is the handles are so short to even wear on the crook on the arm. Really takes a very petite built to do that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 1,143
The lock is clasp in, doesn't feel magnet.
Hi Smudleybear, how does this Yves Klein blue compare to your Lazuil blue Diorissimo in shade and tone? and also the blu de minuit? I have been waiting for Dior to do a true cobalt blue or bright true blue like your Lazuli (so sad I missed out on this one) and wondering if this might be it? Thanks!!

Hi Smudleybear, how does this Yves Klein blue compare to your Lazuil blue Diorissimo in shade and tone? and also the blu de minuit? I have been waiting for Dior to do a true cobalt blue or bright true blue like your Lazuli (so sad I missed out on this one) and wondering if this might be it? Thanks!!
Both blues are very different. The blue on the Diorever is more like Electrique Blue.

I really adore this black/cherry interior Diorever. :loveeyes:

View attachment 3270880

And this Pacific Blue Suede.

View attachment 3270881 :loveeyes:

I liked it on the catwalk and I like the look of it now. To me it's a case though, and not a shopper or a handbag.

The hole/top-handles are inspired by the old canvas weather-covers that were sold with top leather bags and having 2 handles means the weight is more evenly distributed and so the handles will suffer less if occasionally overloaded.

If the black/cherry had ghw I would be second in-line after you

How fabulous this would be for us business/professional women (and more refined men). I don't think anybody has really addressed that market well.