Thoughts on the lastest Fendi handbag... anyone??

kssthis

O.G.
May 9, 2006
I haven't seen them in IRL or in stores yet. I THOUGHT I read on style.com that there would emerge in December '06 (it may have said March '07... I can't remember). These ads are from the February 2007 Vogue. The other pic is from the spring/summer 2007 runway collection held in September 2006.

I like the ads... I LOVE my Zucca Spy Bag... I may give them a shot.

Anyone have any info? Name of the collection? Prices? Availability??

(click to enlarge)

Kssthis! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Your pix were the first pix I saw of the zucca spy! I became obsessed after that! Had to get one. Now that I do have my zucca, I cannot tell you how much I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! I really need to give it a rest. I've been usin' it so much. Got it with me today as a matter of fact. Anywho, sorry I have no info on these new bags. They're nice though. Lotsa room, which I like. They look like they fit comfy over the shoulder, which I also like. If I get any info, you'll be the first to know.:yes:

Kssthis! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Your pix were the first pix I saw of the zucca spy! I became obsessed after that! Had to get one. Now that I do have my zucca, I cannot tell you how much I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! I really need to give it a rest. I've been usin' it so much. Got it with me today as a matter of fact. Anywho, sorry I have no info on these new bags. They're nice though. Lotsa room, which I like. They look like they fit comfy over the shoulder, which I also like. If I get any info, you'll be the first to know.:yes:

Isn't it the best bag EVER :roflmfao: !!

I'm glad you love yours as much as I love me baby... ZUCCA SPY ROCKS!