Thoughts on the Dentelle Fersen---too blingy?

LOL didn't you see whats written under my user name <<
Seriously I cannot encourage people enough on this one I think it a seriously under rated collection and in the future everybody is going to be running the ebay gauntlet get it now save yourself the headaches
:roflmfao: I see it written now :roflmfao:
I think you are probably right, I will not sleep tonight now until the store opens in the morning!!

I'm also a bit undecided.. I love the Kirsten, the Fersen looks great too, just not sure whether it's a bit too big and will look really "out" in 6 months?!?:confused1:

I'm considering getting a speedy or BH as Kirsten may not come but there is a gold Fersen at the store, so in a bit of a dilemma...:sad: Any suggestions??

Oh the speedy is beautiful too when I went for Kirsten my SA brought out the speedy too but as the Kirsten is more limited I thought I could always get the speedy later.

Call your store early I've been calling for a week straight to find where is my patchwork speedy (have you heard anything yet?) and haven't been able to get through and then today missed call Louis Vuitton AARRGGHH!

When the bag is over a certain amount of money, I always think of cost per use ration. In this case, it wouldn't work for me because I can't see myself using it much (if at all), esp. in a long run.

Oh the speedy is beautiful too when I went for Kirsten my SA brought out the speedy too but as the Kirsten is more limited I thought I could always get the speedy later.

Call your store early I've been calling for a week straight to find where is my patchwork speedy (have you heard anything yet?) and haven't been able to get through and then today missed call Louis Vuitton AARRGGHH!
Will call first thing if there is one then great, if not i save some money LOL

Yes i had made up my mind to let the Speedy go, I will! Want the fersen so much more now!

No news on the patchwork yet GRRRRR!!! Hope you can get your patchwork tomorrow, lucky you!

When the bag is over a certain amount of money, I always think of cost per use ration. In this case, it wouldn't work for me because I can't see myself using it much (if at all), esp. in a long run.
I know what you mean but heck this is a great shoulder bag & 99% of my bags are handheld at the minute so i think i will use it!

:back2topic: :back2topic: :back2topic:

Ok all you thread hijackers back to topic. LOL :heart:

Any more opinsion on the Fersen??

I spoke to two different SA's on the phone and both had totally different opinions. One thought the gold stands out more and was the best. And the other thought that the silver stands out more b-buz of the color contrast. :Push:

SUNSHINE--I can't wait for your pics. It will probably make my decision. i didnt make it to the store tonight.

*whispering to iluv* get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... get it... :angel:

:back2topic: :back2topic: :back2topic:

Ok all you thread hijackers back to topic. LOL :heart: :roflmfao:sorry!:roflmfao:

Any more opinsion on the Fersen??

I spoke to two different SA's on the phone and both had totally different opinions. One thought the gold stands out more and was the best. And the other thought that the silver stands out more b-buz of the color contrast. :Push:

quote]

I will ask my SA tomorrow, I know already that she prefers the silver on the Speedy!