Thoughts on Miss Dior Tricolor?

this tri color only comes in the short chain and was $3700 USD (same price as long chain)

if i'm not mistaken, the 1-color miss dior is $3100

i THINK the color names are white ?, foulard and bois de rose. someone else can verify :smile:

I think that the regular one is now $3400 now. There was a price increase in February.

Mocha_muffin, I think that the Lady Dior tri-colour is also around $300 more than the one-colour version.

The short chain looks amazing on you.

I used to like the long chain better, but after seeing all of those celebrity pics with the short chains, I changed my mind.

And this can be a casual bag as well. The tri-colour really gives it a casual edge (especially in light pastels). And the Miss Dior chain does not look like an evening bag chain, because it is relatively thick and chunky (which I love).

I actually have never thought of the Miss Dior as an evening bag.

The short chain looks amazing on you.

I used to like the long chain better, but after seeing all of those celebrity pics with the short chains, I changed my mind.

And this can be a casual bag as well. The tri-colour really gives it a casual edge (especially in light pastels). And the Miss Dior chain does not look like an evening bag chain, because it is relatively thick and chunky (which I love).

I actually have never thought of the Miss Dior as an evening bag.

ah thanks.. im checking out the celeb pics now too :smile:

i guess i can see it with a lace or day time dress.. something that reminds me of spring. in my opinion the light colors really stand out... perhaps because of this i may be over thinking it and should try it with the denim shorts or jeans i normally wear.

i should probably take some non-close ups... i love this part of the bag!!! (you can tell cause im afraid to take off the plastic covering :P)

dd2.jpg