Thoughts on Epi Gobelins backpack?

1. I've always wanted a black leather backpack. I know a lot of people don't like backpacks, but I find them quite handy.
    Anyway, I'm undecided on the shape of this. Is it kind of odd? Just wondering what people think and if anyone has one.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's not bad.
    The outside pocket could probably be useful for smaller items (i.e. coins or tickets) so you don't have to dig through the backpack.

3. i prefer the mabillon backpack...it just seems like it has a more organic shape to it that looks better on the back.

4. that backpack looks too rigid IMO

5. I love this bag. I want it in toledo blue or some other vintage epi colour.

6. Not for me....epi seemd too classy for a backpack, imho

7. I think it looks weird, lol. It's too bad LV doesn't make the Montsouris backpack in a soft leather, but I like the mono one.

8. I had one of those a long time ago and quite honestly it was a pain the the butt to get in and out of. Way to rigid and bugged me on my back. I became quite frustrated with it and eventually sold it. :sad:

9. That's kind of what I was thinking. I wish they made the Montsouris in leather.
    Thanks all!

10. I have one of those, and it's rigid.

11. Look too uncomfortable to carry. for backpack, i guess its better to get something softer.

12. I don't think it would sit right, & the rigidity would make me frustrated.

13. Eh, its not really me. The shape looks kind of odd, IMO.